Harry Potter Collection - Years 1-6 [Blu-ray] - ~$28 shipped from Amazon.co.uk

Pr0JectNymPh0!

CAGiversary!
Harry Potter Collection - Years 1-6 [Blu-ray]

It shows £16.99 but it will become £14.46 in the check out page. Includes 7 BRDs - region free and should play in US BRD players (SOURCE: bluray.liesinc.net)

This what looked like in my check-out page:

Items: GBP 14.46
Postage & Packing: GBP 3.08
----------------------------------
Total before VAT: GBP 17.54
VAT: GBP 0.00
----------------------------------
Order Total: GBP 17.54
Payment Total: USD 28.43

61HfwNQG0EL.jpg

61cueQGwL9L.jpg

This is a really great deal, but I'm very hesitant. Wouldn't be surprised if it got cancelled a la the BSG mispricing a little while back.

[quote name='Bumslie']Says they are Pal format.[/QUOTE]

All Warner Bros. Blu-Rays are region free, so it will work just fine. I've ordered stuff from amazon.co.uk and everything went fine, although it did take awhile to ship.

Shit! GD it I also ordered the lightning deal US version of this for $39.99 last week. Time to cancel or send that back and re-order here...

If previous experience is any indication, you bet they will honor it. I got the Matrix trilogy for like $15 last year from amazon.co.uk. Oh and the reason it drops in price at checkout is because we don't have to pay the ridiculous UK/Europe VAT (value added tax).

[quote name='linkbear']This is a really great deal, but I'm very hesitant. Wouldn't be surprised if it got cancelled a la the BSG mispricing a little while back.[/QUOTE]

Won't happen. Amazon UK marks down box sets all the time - Planet Earth, Mission Impossible Trilogy, and The Ultimate Matrix Collection have been at various prices around $30US for over 6 months.

[quote name='supershammy']Won't happen. Amazon UK marks down box sets all the time - Planet Earth, Mission Impossible Trilogy, and The Ultimate Matrix Collection have been at various prices around $30US for over 6 months.[/QUOTE]

I bit the bullet. CAG's have always been proven to give reliable advice...and this is an awesome deal.

[quote name='spydey']Looks like the deal is over. Dang it.[/QUOTE]
Don't worry, this happens every couple of weeks and someone will 're-discover' this deal again.

Thank you! I have been looking for this for a while!

Ever since I saw it at 59.99 for US amazon I wanted to buy but was waiting for a lower price then the US store went back up to 99.99 and I was sad :(

[quote name='Jodou']Don't worry, this happens every couple of weeks and someone will 're-discover' this deal again.[/QUOTE]

Looks like it's back. Just picked it up. :lol:

bread's done
Back