Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix- Gen. Discussion

THE DARK KNIGHT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I am realy looking for some feedback on this game. I didn't see anything here on it yet. If this game continues to get 7's and 8's I'm in. Hopefully, a decent Harry Potter game at last.

IGN: 7.6

OXM:7.5

[quote name='THE DARK KNIGHT']I am realy looking for some feedback on this game. I didn't see anything here on it yet. If this game continues to get 7's and 8's I'm in. Hopefully, a decent Harry Potter game at last.

IGN: 7.6

OXM:7.5[/QUOTE]

Have you tried the PC demo? The graphics are pretty good, gameplay alright.

I went to Blockbuster today, and supposedly they should have this game tomorrow.

I'm actually really excited to play this game.

I have been waiting for either this, The Darkness, Transformers, Overlord, The Bigs, anything to show up at Bockbuster all week and still nothing.

[quote name='omgu8myrice']i hear the game isnt that long really, if so maybe ill jsut give it a rent[/quote] I heard 10-15h

I'll be picking it up after I see the movie. Besides, I'd like to finish up the Darkness and Transformers before I pick up another game. Most scores I've seen have been between 7-8 saying that it's the best Potter game yet so it should be good.

I just read the other review of it on ign.com (6.4), and they say it's better than the other Potter offerings but, compared to other action/adventure games, it's nothing to write home about.

I got to play a little bit of OotP on the Wii before it came out. I really enjoyed it, except casting spells with the Wiimote seemed overly complicated to me. I picked up the 360 version, and so far the casting is done with the right analog which is much easier. It seems to be a mission based game playing through the storyline, but you also can also do things around Hogwarts to gain discovery points. I guess after you complete the main story it unlocks a 'free-roaming' mode to do other things in the school.

I think I'm about 1 hour in at 10% so 10-12 hours may be close.

Since Iam talking to my self, I will keep going. I have all most all of the Army put together have like 4 left. Even though all this game is running around in Circles doing stupid tasks I really dig it.

I rented if from Blockbuster in Mankato, MN.

I have the DA formed, and its pretty good, kinda the same thing over and over I would not pay 60 for this no way.

[quote name='Logg']I rented if from Blockbuster in Mankato, MN.

I have the DA formed, and its pretty good, kinda the same thing over and over I would not pay 60 for this no way.[/quote]

no spoilers pleasee :)
im looking foward to the movie --> then the game

[quote name='Logg']I played for about 30 minutes, and I think this is a great game.[/QUOTE]

What type of game is it? If you could compare it to something else, what would it be?

Its a adventure game I never played the other ones. You walk around Hogwarts "fixing stiff" and doing stuff for people.

Sorry about the Spolier I did not say much trust me, its a damn achivement.

[quote name='omgu8myrice']no spoilers pleasee :)
im looking foward to the movie --> then the game[/QUOTE]

Here's a spoiler: The Book --> Movie --> Game

Honestly, they're decent movies, but nothing compared to the books, and I'm sure this time around will be no different (unless it's somehow 4+ hours long :lol: )

[quote name='THE DARK KNIGHT']Here's a spoiler: Keep it on topic douche bag[/QUOTE]

Name-calling, nice. Yeah, I'll totally listen to pathetic plea to keep this half-dead topic on-topic.

Here we go: game was ass, HP fans rent then wait for the inevitable $20-or-less price drop. For everyone else; ignore completely.

There, now we can either jump off topic or let this topic die. Either way, it's not your choice :razz:

Well I beat this game 3 days ago. Maybe the easiest game I have ever played on Hard I never died and I don't think you can. I might try get all 1000 before I bring it back tomorrow.

bread's done
Back