Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Pt. 1 [Blu-Ray/DVD/DC] - $14.99

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
61yst3OqUBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Deathly-Hallo..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0411RJKM55VNDSSCCSCN

Great deal for everyone who didnt get it one on day (like me) plus the first 4 and a half minutes of part two is on the blu ray,so this is well worth the price. I just can't believe it's all about to end in 2 months :,(

Good deal on it, i am extremely temped to wait for the full 8 movie box set since I don't own any of them on BR yet.

I was lucky enough to grab a copy of the BB bonus version with an extra disc and lenticular slipcover... $8 more than this, but it was worth it, personally.

Thanks for posting this deal!

Agreed. I enjoy the potter movies, but never actually bought one, so once that inevitable 8 movie boxset comes out, I'll grab that

[quote name='MotzCTG']Good deal on it, i am extremely temped to wait for the full 8 movie box set since I don't own any of them on BR yet.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

[quote name='henry00x']id hold off for the complete boxset, but thats just me[/QUOTE]

Yup, even if you own the other movies on blu ray, it's hard not to at least hold off for the inevitable "Deathly Hallows Pt 1 and 2 set," let alone the "Complete 8 movie set."

But true HP fans are still going to buy and then upgrade later. It's the same thing I did with the Avatar theatrical blu ray and the Avatar Extended blu ray set.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Yup, even if you own the other movies on blu ray, it's hard not to at least hold off for the inevitable "Deathly Hallows Pt 1 and 2 set," let alone the "Complete 8 movie set."

But true HP fans are still going to buy and then upgrade later. It's the same thing I did with the Avatar theatrical blu ray and the Avatar Extended blu ray set.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was going to wait for a box set, but since I got the other movies on past sales, all I was missing was Deadly Hollows part 1 and 2. I would have paid $30 for that set of both movies, and this being at $15 is good enough that I can buy em separately and just wait for a $15 or lower deal on Part 2.

[quote name='Vap']Great deal for everyone who didnt get it one on day (like me) plus the first 4 and a half minutes of part two is on the blu ray,so this is well worth the price. I just can't believe it's all about to end in 2 months :,([/QUOTE]

Uh it kinda all ended in 2007...

[quote name='Backlash2332x']Uh it kinda all ended in 2007...[/QUOTE]

I never read any of the books so it never really ended in 2007 for me.

Just ordered, as much as I would like to wait for a boxset with all the movies, I already have the first 6 movies on Blu Ray individually (1 - 5, I used the Red to Blue program after I sent in the HD DVD versions I found for $1.99 each and Half Blood Prince I pre-ordered from Amazon when it was $16.99)

Amazon is pricematching Best Buy's price, in case any of you guys want to get it there with RZ points, or want to get your old purchase price adjusted

[quote name='lolwut?']Amazon is pricematching Best Buy's price, in case any of you guys want to get it there with RZ points, or want to get your old purchase price adjusted[/QUOTE]

No they are not. Warner dropped the price. Amazon had this at $14.99 before it went 'live' at Best Buy or Target.

Picked this up at BB today along with Field of Dreams bluray. Paid $3.23 for both after using a $20 RWZ cert. and a $5 shopkick (iphone app) cert. I'm a happy camper.

bread's done
Back