Harry Potter Years 1-6 [Blu-Ray] - $9.99 ea. @ Amazon

[quote name='Mikerocosms']I like to buy Amazon gift cards at BB. That way I still get the points and the tax free.

M[/QUOTE]

:lol: You know, I gotta say, I never thought about taking that extra step there.

I already own these in the special gift set (trunk thing) but have been really wanting to get the separate cases...hmm

target has the exclusive blu+DVD+dc combo packs on sale this week for $12.99 each, if it would help anyone out (they all have different cover art than previous versions, and i'm pretty sure they are exclusive to target)

[quote name='Mikerocosms']I like to buy Amazon gift cards at BB. That way I still get the points and the tax free.

M[/QUOTE]

Wow, that is genius! I'll remember that next time I go into Best Buy.

M[/QUOTE]

Wow... Can anyone else confirm/deny this?

Feel kinda stupid that I never thought of it :lol:

Is there any reason to get the 3 disc Deathly Hallows Blu-ray over the Single DIsc Version? Other than getting the DVD and Digital Copy? Will I be missing any extra features by just getting the single disc?

[quote name='Mixer236']Wow... Can anyone else confirm/deny this?

Feel kinda stupid that I never thought of it :lol:[/QUOTE]

It works. I promise. I've been doing it since a little after February. I have also been able to redeem my RZ certificates for Amazon Gift cards. You don't get points for the amount that the certificate pays but it is nice to be able to technically use those credits for Amazon purchases.

*edit* Here is a screenshot of a still pending amazon gift card purchase. When it matures, since I'm a premier silver member I'll also get the 25% kick up as well.

2i1do51.jpg

M

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back