Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life - GameCube WITH COW!! $19.99 (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintendoFanGirl

CAGiversary!
**UPDATED- Use this link for game with stuffed cow for $19.99. Use code FREESHIPALL for free shipping:
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=B220374A

also with free cow...
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town (GBA) $20
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=B160388A

Gamestop.com has lowered the price of Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life for GC from $29.99 to $19.99. It still sells at ebgames.com for $29.99:
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=220374

I added Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town link
-CheapyD

The cow really is great... but do I need one... my friend told me I can keep his copy of Harvest Moon for as long as I want, so I'm thinking I'll have to pass on this one in the end.

[quote name='Mospeada_21']CC just calls Target up and confirms the price/or they will verify via web, then inputs the PM plus; which is an additional 10% off the difference.

i tried telling people/fellow CAGs about this concept, but majority were really critical, so i didn't push it.[/quote]

yea the only prob is thats usually YMMV
at the CC i used to work at they never called the stores
if you didn't have an ad you were pretty much out of luck lol

[quote name='needler420']Its 2012 doubt anyone cares about a deal from 2004 but ok.[/QUOTE]

That's why I didn't created a new thread for it. Not sure why this wasn't in the graveyard. Also really interesting reading all the old posts from 2004. Even Cheapy D made a post.

Wow, didn't expect to see this.

I got this game on release day back in 04, wasn't anywhere near as good as Harvest Moon 64 or Friends of Mineral Town but I enjoyed it.

Wish I had gotten in on the cow deal back in the day. I did get the squirrel that came with Rune Factory 2 but that's it.

I never really got into A Wonderful Life. The graphics were really nice but but I just couldn't get into the gameplay and the world and town seemed small compared to Harvest Moon 64. Maybe I should give it another chance someday.

I still have a old Gamecube and I got really excited for a minute at the prospect of getting the cow.

17507-hopes-deleted.jpg

Is it sad that I got excited about the cow and read through like 5 pages of the thread trying links before I saw the dates on the posts?

[quote name='SunCe177']Wow, didn't expect to see this.

I got this game on release day back in 04, wasn't anywhere near as good as Harvest Moon 64 or Friends of Mineral Town but I enjoyed it.[/QUOTE]

Whaaaa??? Its every bit as good.

Still have my cow from release day too!

Damn..... you......

I read through 4 pages.... getting all excited about repurchasing one of my fav HM games.... with COW!!!!

Then I look at the dates.....
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Well we can't get the cow, but they're giving out yaks with pre-orders of HM: A New Beginning.

Also Natsume is giving away free 15th anniversary tote bags if you order a Harvest Moon or Rune Factory game from their store before August 10.

PDI4288211015QCB.jpg

[quote name='pippin']Well we can't get the cow, but they're giving out yaks with pre-orders of HM: A New Beginning.

Also Natsume is giving away free 15th anniversary tote bags if you order a Harvest Moon or Rune Factory game from their store before August 10.

PDI4288211015QCB.jpg
[/QUOTE]

link for the yaks

Hoping the next HM game is better than the more recent ones....
HM64 still reigns supreme :/

They need to rethink the graphical style. I hate the current one.

Also hoping the next Rune Factory is better than the abomination that is Tides of Destiny.

[quote name='nervousxtian']No cow no deal.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Motoki']I still have a old Gamecube and I got really excited for a minute at the prospect of getting the cow.
17507-hopes-deleted.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Ya, I was crushed! I was super excited for a cow to go with my 2 bagged pigs!!

EDIT: Doesn't look like we will get any activity/updates from the OP
Last Activity: 12-08-2008 05:14 PM

[quote name='pippin']The info about the yak is on their facebook page. The only participating retailer they have confirmed so far is Gamestop.

Giant yak picture below.

KoH6227891015Fpi.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I might have to preorder this. Not as great as the cow plushie, still a big enough fan of Harvest Moon to get this game on day 1.

I got Tale of Two Towns on the DS. So Harvest Moon: A New Beginning will be my first 3DS Harvest Moon game.

I so would buy Harvest Moon 64 3DS if it ever happened.

my kids have been playing rune factory tides of destiny.
ugh
they just wanna farm and make friends, this is way too combat/difficult.
i know it's harvest moon + but still...

[quote name='BlizzardCyclone']
harvest-moon-cow-front.jpg

Long live the cow![/QUOTE]

And the Dreamcast VMU cap has a second life propping up quarters for size reference in photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back