Harvest Moon Magical Melody Preorder...

dark_inchworm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So I went down to my "local" (hour away) Gamecrazy the other day to preorder the new Harvest Moon game, since at the time they were the only place I could find that offered a free sheep plush with preorders. I put down my $5 deposit and practically smothered the ad in the salesperson's face, and he said that the higher-ups left them in the dark about these sorts of things so he didn't know anything about the sheep dealie. He also was completely unaware of the Buy a DS Get a Free Game deal, which I did manage to take advantage of successfully. Anyway, my question for anyone else who's preordered is this: Was I supposed to receive my sheep then, or do you suppose I'll be getting it when the game comes in? Wal-Mart fucked me out of the Zelda OOT bonus disc way back when I preordered Wind Waker, so I'm a bit apprehensive. And I will crack a few skulls if I don't get my sheep.

I already got my sheep so you might want to check back on that. The best part of the sheep is the fact that it says Harvest Moon DS on the tag almost confirming a stateside release

pre-order bonuses almost always get shipped with the game, at least when i worked at gamecrazy they did. It happend with the plush harvest moon puppy too. Relax.

[quote name='Kuma']I already got my sheep so you might want to check back on that. The best part of the sheep is the fact that it says Harvest Moon DS on the tag almost confirming a stateside release[/QUOTE]

I thought the DS release was confirmed... EB has a preorder date of June up?

[quote name='levi333']My thoughts exactly![/quote]

Probably from the Finny the Fish videogame, they had a fish plushie if you preordered.

[quote name='levi333']What the hell is finny the fish? I thought we were talking about HM related stuff here...[/QUOTE]

yea... i was baffled when I read about finny the fish too... all I have is my 99 cent puppy I got from shopko and I am pleased with it :)

[quote name='levi333']What the hell is finny the fish? I thought we were talking about HM related stuff here...[/quote]

We were/are, However, there was a question about a plushie fish. As I knew of one such place/video game where they could've gotten it, I supplied the info.

Back on topic however, what is the suggested retail price of this?

[quote name='sonderiaom']We were/are, However, there was a question about a plushie fish. As I knew of one such place/video game where they could've gotten it, I supplied the info.

Back on topic however, what is the suggested retail price of this?[/QUOTE]

HM Magical Melody is $39.99 (releases on 3/28)
HM DS is $29.99 (release date is listed as 6/6)

[quote name='62t']well it is a Natsume plushie[/quote]

Yeah, thats why I mentioned the fish, I was going through all my Natsume Plushies.

[quote name='fieldkillah']Yeah, thats why I mentioned the fish, I was going through all my Natsume Plushies.[/QUOTE]

I gotcha. I thought i missed out on an HM plush preorder or something.

bread's done
Back