Harvey Birdman - Wii - $9.99 + shipping ($2.99)- newegg.com

[quote name='flasht3']Are there any free shipping codes for when it does come back in stock?[/quote]
Newegg, free shipping? That'll be the day.

If you don't know anything about Harvey Birdman, why would you want it??
It's a good game for fans, but otherwise it isn't all that great, I loved it personally, as I am a rabid Birdman fan...
Do yourself a favor, get the DVD's and watch the show before you play the game, you won't get half of what's going on and you won't understand half the humor...
It's a very short game, but for a fan I paid full price and don't really regret it, but that's just me, would've liked to get it for 20 or less personally, but this works out for all of you...
-Goatman

It's in stock at Amazon for $17 with free shipping at $25+. So $4 more and you have to pick something else up that you want to get free shipping.

[quote name='Vegan']Newegg, free shipping? That'll be the day.[/quote]
GoGamer.com had a 48 Hour Madness with Civilization Chronicles for $30. At the same time, Newegg had the same game for $5 cheaper and free 3-day shipping.

[quote name='spree4567']It's in stock at Amazon for $17 with free shipping at $25+. So $4 more and you have to pick something else up that you want to get free shipping.[/quote]www.filleritem.com is always your friend.

Not always 100% correct, though much more correct than not.

bread's done
Back