Has anyone bought an XBOX Pro Bundle from Amazon recently?

kattman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I'm ready to purchase one, but I wanted to make sure I got a jasper. Any news lately on whether the PRO Holiday Bundle's at Amazon are jasper's or has anyone else purchase one from there recently and received a confirmed jasper?

Thanks

[quote name='topdolla69']how can u tell if its jasper, I bought one for christmas?[/QUOTE] Ask it.

[quote name='topdolla69']how can u tell if its jasper, I bought one for christmas?[/quote]

Look on the back near the power cord ... you see an amperage rating if its 12.1A its a jasper, if its a 14.2A is a falcon.

[quote name='Xfactor19990']ill post later haha i just bought another one[/quote]

last one i bought was at BF! gosh i miss that day..

I'm at school so I cant check my xbox but I did just order a pro from amazon while I was on break. I was under the impression Jaspers weren't really being sold just yet..atleast not all over the place or were maybe reserved for Elites or something. Guess I could be wrong

[quote name='topdolla69']I heard that all the ones with the free kf panda and lego Indy are all jaspers.[/QUOTE]

no

Just posting cause I want the thread to stay alive until someone answers. I've been wondering when online stores would be shipping Jasper units reliably myself.

some might be jasper some might be falcon. I got mine from Amazon around the second week in Dec. and it was a falcon. However, a friend got his from there shortly after Christmas and it was a jasper.

Saw the amazon discussion where several people had confirmed jasper's ordered recently, so I ordered my bundle tonight. I'll post when it comes in and let you know if it's a jasper.

Kattman

bread's done
Back