Has anyone ever bought any games from this Amazon marketplace seller (esp. DS games)?

CBG

CAG Veteran
The seller is "rare_games" on Amazon.

Here's the link to the their page: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main?i...orderID=&asin=&seller=A3EAHAL82NUI7P&isPopup=

They supposedly sell brand new games, some of which are pretty rare/ hard to find. I have had some bad experiences with Amazon third party sellers in the past trying to pass off used stuff as new and was wondering if anyone here has purchased any of new games and had any problems with them. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you worry about? The feedback is good enough and it is easy enough to get refund from amazon marketplace

[quote name='62t']What are you worry about? The feedback is good enough and it is easy enough to get refund from amazon marketplace[/QUOTE]

^^this^^
sorry but kinda a silly question to ask cagers...
all about the feedback and amazon support...

Good feedback is not necessarily an indicator of being a good seller; I've actually bought games from some third party seller that were resealed/damaged and they had great feedback; also, each time I left negative feedback, the seller/ amazon strongly suggested that I remove the feedback as long as they solved the problem (ex. gave me a quick refund).

[quote name='CBG']Good feedback is not necessarily an indicator of being a good seller; I've actually bought games from some third party seller that were resealed/damaged and they had great feedback[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Unless it's something directly from Amazon, always assume you're taking a 50/50 chance that it's a resealed used item. It happens a lot with DVD/Blu-rays on there too.

Just do what I do, unless it's close to the price of the used copies & there are no available copies from Amazon. Just order a used copy. Since you're taking a chance of getting resealed used copy anyway and would be paying a premium for it with new items from 3rd party sellers.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tangytangerine']Exactly. Unless it's something directly from Amazon, always assume you're taking a 50/50 chance that it's a resealed used item. It happens a lot with DVD/Blu-rays on there too.[/QUOTE]

So true, to the point that I haven't ordered from a marketplace seller since earlier this year, after recieving a shrinkwrapped copy of SNK Vs Capcom Cardfighters. You are doing right to ask others for advice, so mine would be to order from Amazon or make sure your printer has ink. You might need it for the return label after being disappointed with some garbage from the marketplace:whistle2:#

if he is selling them new,then there should be indicators that they are Brand New if you open them up, but if you want to keep it sealed I suggest you move on to somewhere else. I recently purchased Fatal Frame II Like New for the xbox from some third party seller sponsored by amazon, but first it's not in it's original case since they sent it in a gray one, also the doesn't work because there is this huge smudge on it. Called Amazon and they agreed that they would refund it, so hopefully this should be a hassle free return.

bread's done
Back