Has anyone ever sold games to sellvideogames.com?

No but let me know how it goes, might be better then trading them in. Might be worth it to trade in COD3 there.

Think I'm going to sell my Suikoden 2 to them for 9 bucks......

I'm always looking for places to sell or trade my old games in, but some of those prices are kinda harsh. Are there any good prices they give for anything? I've just looked for a minute or two.

No. But my friend just told me about a new website that is just coming out called buyorsellvideogames.com. Looks pretty cool. Has anyone else looked at it yet?

Meh...there are a bunch of those sites out there. Usually just some small podunk store's website where they throw up a price list, or even worse, "mail them in and we will appraise them" type BS.

There are a bunch of these sites advertising on craigslist now...no doubt many of them are one and the same, and no doubt that pretty much all of them lowball the hell out of you...

[quote name='bleifert']No. But my friend just told me about a new website that is just coming out called buyorsellvideogames.com. Looks pretty cool. Has anyone else looked at it yet?[/QUOTE]

Do you mean to say "you" are making the site based on your one post? :cool:

Just looking at some of these values, they are brutal. $7.70 for Halo 3? You'd actually get more for a cash trade-in at GameStop. There are better sites than this, I think, unless I'm missing some hidden gems.

I've used them once before. I wish I could figure out how they determined the TIV's for their games, because it's so inconsistent w/ the actual cost of the games. They are a reliable site, however, as long as you don't mind waiting 2-3 weeks to get your check.

bread's done
Back