Has anyone here bought from game quest direct?

kipz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Are they safe? I'm looking at Taiko drum master. At first I was going to buy it from them through amazon for $49 but then I went to their website and they have it for $35.

Look at the front page. It's CheapyD approved!... or they pay him a good amount of money. I assume it's trustworthy.

yeah, they're safe and CAG affiliates. Look on the front page and you'll see special deals just for CAG from them posted by Cheapy.

If you had checked the Kmart clearance thread last year or the year before sometime, you could've bought a copy of Taiko Drum Master for $5 like many did from Kmart. My one local store had 4-6 copies of it at one point.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If you had checked the Kmart clearance thread last year or the year before sometime, you could've bought a copy of Taiko Drum Master for $5 like many did from Kmart. My one local store had 4-6 copies of it at one point.[/quote]
My local stores pretty much never have any of those sales. Toys r us also, I was hoping to get Beatmania for $10 and they didn't have it. I even checked a TRU while on vacation.

[quote name='Josef']Don't forget to use the coupon code CAG1SHIP for free shipping on your order.[/quote]
Thanks.

GQD is great. I've ordered from them multiple times. If you get GBA games, they come in a box (even single games) so the game boxes wont be crushed.

bread's done
Back