Has anyone played Feel the Magic?

sportdan30

CAGiversary!
I saw it last night at my local Game Stop. It seemed interesting, but I didn't know the premise of the game or whether or not it was too kid like.

Also, does anyone remember Baseball Advance for the GBA? I've never played it personally, but at the time I recall it getting very favorable reviews. Would it be worth picking up now or is it too dated?

Any plans in the works for a new baseball game on the DS?

Thanks everyone.

[quote name='sportdan30']I saw it last night at my local Game Stop. It seemed interesting, but I didn't know the premise of the game or whether or not it was too kid like.

Also, does anyone remember Baseball Advance for the GBA? I've never played it personally, but at the time I recall it getting very favorable reviews. Would it be worth picking up now or is it too dated?

Any plans in the works for a new baseball game on the DS?

Thanks everyone.[/quote]

It looks like a total mess. The premise is intriguing but I watched enough gameplay footage of it to "feel the complaints" (bad AI, hard to click on units, too difficult to draw most of the magic symbols) were substantiated.

Feel the Magic is one of the most entertaining games on the DS. It totally blows Wario Ware Touched out of the water in terms of challenging and funny mini-games. That being said, it can be found new for ten dollars so I wouldn't buy it from Gamestop.

[quote name='coltyhuxx']It looks like a total mess. The premise is intriguing but I watched enough gameplay footage of it to "feel the complaints" (bad AI, hard to click on units, too difficult to draw most of the magic symbols) were substantiated.[/quote]

I think you're talking about "Lost Magic", while the OP was referring to "Feel The Magic XX/XY", unless I am mistaken.

I've played Feel The Magic a bit, the mini-games are fun but the game itself doesnt really seem to have a structure. There doesnt seem to be any overarching story to explain why you are doing any of the things, at least from what I've been able to discern.

Then again, I've really enjoyed Yoshi Touch and Go, and that one comes right out and tells you there is no overarching story to it. :)

If you like mini-games, you'll probably like it. Some of them are downright difficult. I think I'm at the last boss/game, and I gave up on it cause it was too frustrating.

Great visuals, great audio, mediocre gameplay. Think of it for what it is: A launch DS game that was made to try out the touch screen.

It's just a handful of minigames with a stylish theme. Worth $5-$10, but no more.

[quote name='noodles']I think you're talking about "Lost Magic", while the OP was referring to "Feel The Magic XX/XY", unless I am mistaken.

I've played Feel The Magic a bit, the mini-games are fun but the game itself doesnt really seem to have a structure. There doesnt seem to be any overarching story to explain why you are doing any of the things, at least from what I've been able to discern.

Then again, I've really enjoyed Yoshi Touch and Go, and that one comes right out and tells you there is no overarching story to it. :)[/quote]

:lol: You're totally right, duhhh (me).

I liked it, it is fun pick it up for under $10. Then play Rub Rabbits more of the same with some cool multiplayer. If you like Warioware then you will like Feel the Magic.

Feel the magic is fun for 1 quick play through, but it gets old VERY fast IMO. Only so much fun you can have with the repetitive mini games.

are all ds games supposed to have a registration number to input on nintnedo's site? i bought this yesterday at tru and it did not have the code to register with...

are all ds games supposed to have a registration number to input on nintnedo's site? i bought this yesterday at tru and it did not have the code to register with...

Only games published (not necessarily developed) by Nintendo. Feel the Magic, I believe, was published by Sega.

i bought it for 10 bucks new at Blockbuster and i LOVE IT! the min games are simple random fun, the story is hilarious, and it's just a good game to use the stylus on, i would recommend it if you can find it for a discounted price.

Feel the Magic was fantastic. I can't say I go back to play it much, but the one time I did play through it, I loved it. Very memorable game.

Feel the Magic is a really good game, I enjoyed it plenty.:) But it's only good the first time, it has almost zero replay value.

bread's done
Back