Has anyone recieved their Amazon gift cards for living social yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimicora

CAGiversary!
Has anyone received their gift cards? I haven't got mine, nor has my boyfriend's mom, nor has he.

If you have received yours when did you order it? What time of day? Just curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
well that forum looked dead, sorry, i didn't mean to be a bother.... well it did earlier in the day when i checked

[quote name='Kimicora']well that forum looked dead, sorry, i didn't mean to be a bother.... well it did earlier in the day when i checked[/QUOTE]

Either way, this is the free stuff forum neither the deal nor your question belong here.

If you haven't received an email yet, you can log into your Living Social account, go to My Deals, and there should be a link that says Get Gift Card Code. If you don't see the link to get the code, it just means it hasn't been processed yet. My wife bought her's late yesterday and still doesn't have a link. I bought mine yesterday morning and I had a link to my code.

...yea I bought mine probably within the first 10 min of the deal starting and didn't get my code till yesterday afternoon. I thought it was odd that it took so long for me.

my mother got her code this morning, but I still haven't received mine yet. I bought mine a full 3-4 hours before hers as well

[quote name='super_dawn']...yea I bought mine probably within the first 10 min of the deal starting and didn't get my code till yesterday afternoon. I thought it was odd that it took so long for me.[/QUOTE]

Same. They sold 1.3 million codes, so it's not like they're going to assign all of them within a day.

My first account, I was within the first 1,000 people to order and got it yesterday. My other few accounts, I still have no received, and were purchased much later.

Just got an email stating that because I paid for my mothers with my debit card that it was considered "purchasing more than one for myself."

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back