Has anyone seen/heard anty deals on Taiko: Drum Master?

Haruko821

CAGiversary!
Just what the topic says. $70? No way. When the concept is virtually the same (Taiko has been out longer) as Donkey Conga, Namco expects us to pay seventy dollars for it? No.

I thought Namco was gonna make games cheap (Katamari Damacy). Guess not,.

Any deals? Please post.

I have not seen any deals on it, but like YoshiFan1 said, it is listed retail everywhere for $59.99. The only thing I have seen is GS running an extra $5 off of a spare drum when purchased at same time. Doesnt matter, $59.99 is still a good deal, IMHO. Very nice drum too. I will be picking it up.

I agree that $59.99 is still a good deal especially since you are getting a controller with the game and that an import version with the drum costs close to $100.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I agree that $59.99 is still a good deal especially since you are getting a controller with the game and that an import version with the drum costs close to $100.[/quote]

I agree. Importing Taiko is pretty expensive, plus you need a mod/ J-PS2. Then again, the Japanese get Taiko Anime festival version.

I'll have to take a look at EB and such. GS had it for $70 online. I'll check MySimon.

EDIT: I found it at Wal-Mart.com for $54.99. Not sure if it comes with drum.

Cheap ass link

[quote name='minx']can this game the played without the drum?[/quote]

Yep. But not as much fun. It's like playing DDR with a controller. You can still do it, but its not as much fun.,

The Walmart link does look like it includes the drum. I don't even know if it is for sale without the drum in the US, since all I have seen is the bundle.

[quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']http://amos.shop.com/amos/cc/main/ccn_search/st/taiko%20drum%20master/sy/productsx/ccsyn/260/prd/15813390/ccsid/273572836-1874/adtg/10220423[/quote]

Sweet. thanks pimpdaddysmurf.

Don't order from that shop.com link! Although it says $49.99, the shop.com link is just a shell to the actual place selling it (Ritz Electronics) and they convieniently forgot to update their pricing with shop.com. SOOO, when you receive your confirmation email from shop.com although it will say 49.99 plus shipping you will receive an email from Ritz Electronics stating "please call us to confirm your order" and they list that you are actually paying 69.99 plus shipping! What's worse is, at least in my case, they went ahead and shipped it without receiving my call to confirm the order. Thankfully, I still have the email listing the 49.99 price and am currently battling their customer service.

bread's done
Back