Has anyone seen those florida girls beat up one girl?(A video inside)

they beat the brakes off that bitch, pretty messed up. Is the video that they put on youtube themselves still up?

Eight teenagers have been arrested in Lakeland, Fla., on charges that they allegedly beat another teen in an "animalistic attack" so they could make a videotape to post on YouTube.
:hot:This utterly shocks me... I mean who the hell uses tape nowadayz? What, are they still living in the 80s? HD video, bitchez! Hear of it? :bomb:

Hot.

I hate Fox News.

"LOLZ WHAT KIDS DO TO BE ON THE INTERNETS"

They act like they are fucking saints.

I hope this follows those girls everywhere they go for the rest of their lives. It's disgusting. If this happened to my daughter I don't know what I'd do but you can bet it would end with me on the news.

I kind of miss the days when the only time you saw the trash of society was on Cops or similar shows. These days you can watch rednecks do stupid shit all day.

Damn youtube, they've taken down the original video and subsequent copies of it. They should keep the video of the act up, but add the booking photos of each of the perps along with their names and addresses.

[quote name='javeryh']I hope this follows those girls everywhere they go for the rest of their lives. It's disgusting. If this happened to my daughter I don't know what I'd do but you can bet it would end with me on the news.[/quote]

WORD. I, like probably everyone else in the country, have seen excerpts on the news, I saw the laughable interview with one of the perp's moms on the Today show backpedaling from earlier comments where she was blaming the victim for her myspace postings blah blah blah, the sheriff's interview on the Today show, etc. and I can't even imagine if I was in that father's shoes. More power to him because if that were my daughter that was victimized in such fashion, well, neither the perps nor their extended families would be safe to say the least.

The existence and functionality of myspace, youtube, and other websites doesn't excuse these animals for an instant of their crime. And no matter how much he wishes to see this through and pursue action against mystpace, youtube, etc. he won't get anywhere.

According to the news, the victim had a concussion and now has hearling loss and vision loss. F'ing disgusting that something like this can happen b/c of a spat on myspace!

[quote name='javeryh']I hope this follows those girls everywhere they go for the rest of their lives. It's disgusting. If this happened to my daughter I don't know what I'd do but you can bet it would end with me on the news.[/quote]

I know exactly what I'd do if I was her father. I wouldn't do anything so tedious such as killing those teens; why give them the easy & sweet release of death? If justice isn't served & the 2 boys & 6 girls aren't being violated by Bubba & his lesbian sister respectively, I'd dismember their arms & legs centimeter by painful centimeter, starting w/ a fingernail and then stop when they're all nothing but writhing torsos and death is preferred to their unending suffering. Of course, this posits the idea that I'd be suitably be making them suffer along the way by shallow cuts applied to open flesh and then, after drinking a ton of gatorade, piss on said cuts to ensure maximum salt burns. I'd then end the series w/ a neutering using a wine corkscrew on all 8, one after the other. Then I'd sit back, smoke a cig (after having quit since I was teen), and tell them they were free to go... if they can get by my steroid-induced horde of ravenous Russian black squirrels. *cheesy Bond villain laugh*

I can't believe they gave a perfectly good white girl two whole black eyes. What a damn shame. Let word of this atrocity ring out over hundreds of miles so we can rid the world of these senseless tragedies.

In other news, a poor, black child was killed in an American inner city last week, and nobody gave a shit. That's our news. See you tomorrow at 5.

[quote name='destro713']I can't believe they gave a perfectly good white girl two whole black eyes. What a damn shame. Let word of this atrocity ring out over hundreds of miles so we can rid the world of these senseless tragedies.

In other news, a poor, black child was killed in an American inner city last week, and nobody gave a shit. That's our news. See you tomorrow at 5.[/quote]
You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Girls Gone Primal!

I'm pretty sure it's part of some elaborate viral marketing for the next season of Heroes. You just watch as see how that girl gets even, with Sylar's help!

You'd think the person getting beat would like maybe try to leave instead of stand there and argue while they take turns hitting her? Or at least pick up a weapon and fight back. I know if it were me I'd kick down the door or break the window and get the hell out of there.

[quote name='jimbodan']You'd think the person getting beat would like maybe try to leave instead of stand there and argue while they take turns hitting her? Or at least pick up a weapon and fight back. I know if it were me I'd kick down the door or break the window and get the hell out of there.[/QUOTE]

The video you are seeing is after she awoke from being knocked unconscious. She had a concussion and was probably a little delirious and weak. I had 2 concussions in my life and both I held conversations with people and have absolutely no memory of it. I would not be surprised if she was in the same state. I pray the 8 teens involved get some serious help and spend some serious time thinking about what they did.

I hope the girl who was attacked can make a recovery and resume a normal life.

[quote name='jimbodan']You'd think the person getting beat would like maybe try to leave instead of stand there and argue while they take turns hitting her? Or at least pick up a weapon and fight back. I know if it were me I'd kick down the door or break the window and get the hell out of there.[/quote]

She couldn't even if she tried. There were two people standing guard outside the house in case she got out.

I seriosuly hope the being the hammer down on these bitches.

[quote name='Purple Flames']She couldn't even if she tried. There were two people standing guard outside the house in case she got out.

I seriosuly hope the being the hammer down on these bitches.[/QUOTE]

The one that should be scared sh*tless is the 18 year old boy that was involved......... that dude is going to have a lot of butt buddies at the state prison

[quote name='jimbodan']You'd think the person getting beat would like maybe try to leave instead of stand there and argue while they take turns hitting her? Or at least pick up a weapon and fight back. I know if it were me I'd kick down the door or break the window and get the hell out of there.[/quote]

Watch the full vid. The girl tried to leave, she was backed into a corner, with the fat girl in front of the doorknob and the other girls closing off any escape to other parts of the house. Plus there were two lookout dudes outside, she was fucked. Keys can be used as a weapon when held between your fingers, but against 6 ppl in a closed environment then you're probably fucked.

If you're on your own, the only chance you have with a mob is if you have a lethal weapon and a calm presence. Pick out the rabble rouser, the biggest loudmouth, and then point him out saying - "you can rush me, but not before I get you, and then I'll get you, then you..." This gets everyone thinking about their own well being for a second, and may give you a window of escape.

Did this whole episode remind anyone else of the Simpson's Jimbo -- "Videotaping this crime spree is the best idea we ever had!"

bread's done
Back