Has anyone Sold or Bought from: Gameswapzone.com?

undyingforce5

CAGiversary!
i have some games that i want to get rid of and i dont no wether to go ebay, here or this gameswapzone.

does anyone have any experience with this site?

thanks

[quote name='hero101']Never heard of them...[/QUOTE]

i read about them in the Chicago Tribune...looks like their very new

[quote name='undyingforce5']i have some games that i want to get rid of and i dont no wether to go ebay, here or this gameswapzone.

does anyone have any experience with this site?

thanks[/QUOTE]

I've never heard of them. You should list your games here anyway. I'm sure somebody will want them.

Theres one seller "bargainbin" that ive bought from.... freaking excellent. i got rushmore criterion for 10 bucks. same with memento 2 disc.

I didnt want to tell you guys about this site. i dont want it to get big cause everybody will buy the good stuff haha

Part of the ToS is General Terms:
This web-site assumes no liability for the content of the listings. However if you fall victim of a fraudulent transaction we will assist you as much as we can.

Yes, Ebay does the same thing but I feel more confident bidding on someone with 1600 feedback rather than 16. In addition, I'd be interested how PayPal would handle any sort of resolution with this kind of website heh

Well, I bid on an auction for SMT: DDS 1 that would have ended in about an hour, but I got outbid about an hour earlier, PLUS there was an update on the 19th by the seller that the item was "stolen" *cough* unsatisified by the top bid price *cough*, so it wasn't happening anyway. The guy who outbid me won an auction for a copy of SMT: Nocturne for less than $7.

Like one of the above posters mentioned, looks like a good deal for some stuff/sellers but not for others.

edit: It looks like there isn't much bidding going on at that site at all, anyway.

bread's done
Back