Has anyone traded game in at Circuit City?

Tebunker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I am just wondering what kind of values to expect. I saw that my Circuit City accepts trades so I was thinking about dumping some stuff on them...

[quote name='Tebunker']I am just wondering what kind of values to expect. I saw that my Circuit City accepts trades so I was thinking about dumping some stuff on them...[/quote]

Trade-in values are pretty much in line with Gamestop's. I haven't traded anything myself but I've seen the listings.

[quote name='CitizenB']This might be like bestbuys trades ins. As far as I know your probably in a regional test market.[/quote]

Correct. CC is testing this in several VA stores and a few others in eastern seaboard states.

If their prices are in line with Gamestop as Neo says then I don't see the point - I'll pass ;).

Didn't Best Buy give some outrageous trade-in values when they first started that? Of course I have yet to see a Best Buy that takes trades, but oh well... I guess I'll be sticking to Gamecrazy as with my Gamerush gone they seem to be the best place to do trades these days.

bread's done
Back