Has anyone traded in games to amazon?

3kingdoms

CAGiversary!
How would you rate them?

Why are thy giving so much trade in value for games?

Do they honor the prices?

Yes, I and lots of other CAGs have traded games into Amazon. There is an entire thread devoted to it.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296660

It's a pretty easy process... the only difficult part is packaging the games up for mailing. I would suggest trading in each game separately so that you mail each one separately and have a tracking number for each game (UPS postage is paid by Amazon). If there are issues, usually Amazon with fix them if you chat with them.

Amazon TIV (for the most part) are less than BestBuy and GameStop TIVs WITH BONUSES. But occassionally Amazon has a TIV that will be higher. I check all three when deciding where to trade a game in. Some folks like Amazon credit better that GameStop or Best Buy and will trade with Amazon even if it lower.

The will usually honor the prices. I think a couple of months ago, they add verbiage that said they might not honor TIV mistakes but I think for the most part they do. I have traded in Thrillville for $30 and World of Outlaws: Sprint Cars for $27 when those TIV briefly spiked.

[quote name='cheapfrag']Yes, I and lots of other CAGs have traded games into Amazon. There is an entire thread devoted to it.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296660

It's a pretty easy process... the only difficult part is packaging the games up for mailing. I would suggest trading in each game separately so that you mail each one separately and have a tracking number for each game (UPS postage is paid by Amazon). If there are issues, usually Amazon with fix them if you chat with them.

Amazon TIV (for the most part) are less than BestBuy and GameStop TIVs WITH BONUSES. But occassionally Amazon has a TIV that will be higher. I check all three when deciding where to trade a game in. Some folks like Amazon credit better that GameStop or Best Buy and will trade with Amazon even if it lower.

The will usually honor the prices. I think a couple of months ago, they add verbiage that said they might not honor TIV mistakes but I think for the most part they do. I have traded in Thrillville for $30 and World of Outlaws: Sprint Cars for $27 when those TIV briefly spiked.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the advice and link.

It's a great place to trade in games. I have done it plenty of times. But not anymore, because BB usually offers more trade in credit, with their 50% to 100% bonuses.

bread's done
Back