Has anyone used eStarland for trade-ins?

ihadFG

CAGiversary!
Feedback
152 (100%)
I was recently thinking about trading in a ton of old PS2/GC/XB games to eStarland.com since nobody really seems to want them here on CAG. The problem is that I've never traded to them before and I'm not sure what kind of condition the games have to be in for them to accept them. I have over $100 worth of games without a single mark on them, so I won't worry too much about not being able to get the free shipping, but I also dont want to send a bunch of extra games to them for them only to be rejected and me having to pay for them to be sent back to me. Could anyone who has traded in to them before let me know what their experience was with eStarland relating to the condition of games.

Estarland is very picky about the games they will accept. I trade in with them all the time (my last trade in was over $900), and they have fantastic service.

[quote name='rodeojones903']Estarland is very picky about the games they will accept. I trade in with them all the time (my last trade in was over $900), and they have fantastic service.[/QUOTE]

Any sepcific reason to trade with estarland besides the service? They accept a lot of games and their prices are better than EB/GS and I've got some older stuff that I've been thinking about trading it.

i have traded probably over 200 games to them...and they are very strict so i always made sure the discs were scratchfree so they never sent me anything back...

one thing i hate about them though is that they never seem to have newer systems in stock and they wont lower the price on xbox live points and they are late on the universal price drops usually

[quote name='Jedi1979']

one thing i hate about them though is that they never seem to have newer systems in stock and they wont lower the price on xbox live points and they are late on the universal price drops usually[/QUOTE]

There is no profit in systems so its somewhat hard for Mom and Pop stores to sell them.

[quote name='Vinny'] They accept a lot of games and their prices are better than EB/GS [/QUOTE]

That is what seals the deal for me. I got $960 for my last batch of trade ins with them where it was around $370 at eb.

[quote name='ihadFG']When you guys say scratch-free do you mean not even little markings or just no big scratches?[/quote]

if you gotta ask then dont send it;)

i do know if i buy a used game from them i dont worry about the condition since they are usually like new...

[quote name='Jedi1979']if you gotta ask then dont send it;)

i do know if i buy a used game from them i dont worry about the condition since they are usually like new...[/quote]

Well I have a few that maybe only have one or two little marks that I'm not sure if I should send or not.

[quote name='MrFixit66']ive sent in games with light scratches and the worst that they have done is dock a few bucks maybe.[/quote]

Ok, so they can just take off money rather than rejecting it completely if it has minor scratches. That's good to know.

bread's done
Back