Has anything been said about bringing GOD of WAR PSP to the PS2?

Ravenous

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I know theyve done this with the GTA and R&C, but what about the GoW? I dont own a PSP so this is the only way I could enjoy the game. Ive tried looking for info but have found nothing,

Ready at Dawn said they weren't doing it. This is from their website.

Two rumors. One Stone.
March 6, 2008

A lot of people are emailing us asking about Ready At Dawn’s future plans now that Chains of Olympus is done. As usual, the first order of the day is a much deserved break for the team so that we can enjoy spending our time reading what the fans think of the game. So far it looks like we hit that one out of the park.

Moving forward, we can confirm that Chains of Olympus will be our last PSP game as we’re moving on to other projects and other ideas on other consoles. We can also confirm that this will be our first and last God of War game as, just like Daxter before it, there will NOT be a PS2 port of the game. We like our games PSP exclusives

Keep the mail coming, we love hearing from you guys.

Where's Camoor? He usually comes in by now and throws up Shinji Mikami's quote about cutting off his own head if RE4 ever went to the PS2.

[quote name='niceguyshawne']They will now since I gave up a few days ago and bit on the PSP version.[/quote]

Well let me thank you ahead of time if they do!

Booooooo! I dont know why they wouldnt release this on PS2! That sucks as Id like to play the game and get the story before playing GWIII.... maybe its on youtube.

bread's done
Back