Has Nintendo Created the Sweatiest Substance Ever?

Mr Unoriginal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
111 (100%)
I have never had a problem with a controller making me sweaty before, but after 30 minutes of playing a Wii game with remote and nunchuck has my hand disgustingly sweaty. I know I can pick up a condom for the remote, but am I the only one having this problem?

I can't say that I've noticed this, same for a too-animated bout in Wii Boxing. But hours upon hours of Zelda never resulted in sweaty hands / controllers for me.

I don't but my hands usually don't sweat. Usually the controller and my hand start to feel really hot. I haven't gotten Wii Condoms yet but i put some gel things on my 360 controller and it feels good and joystick pads as well.

I have sweaty palms, but I think the Wii remote is actually the least sweat-inducing game controller I've ever used.

Out of curiousity, what games are you playing?

[quote name='rendil']I have sweaty palms, but I think the Wii remote is actually the least sweat-inducing game controller I've ever used.

Out of curiousity, what games are you playing?[/QUOTE]

Zelda is the only game I've really sat down and played for an extended period of time. I'm really surprised I'm the only one experiencing this.

Uh, no I haven't had that problem yet. My arm was killing me after the first day of playing Wii Tennis though, but that's about it.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Zelda is the only game I've really sat down and played for an extended period of time. I'm really surprised I'm the only one experiencing this.[/quote]

You're not alone. Mine get really sweaty as well.

Yeah the Wiimote causes my hand to sweat for some reason. I think the last controller that caused my hands to sweat was the N64 controller.

Same, and it's not that I don't go out...some of the old people who know me would know why...but anyways this controller makes my hand really sweaty. After I bought the Wii condoms, no more problem.

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']Same, and it's not that I don't go out...some of the old people who know me would know why...but anyways this controller makes my hand really sweaty. After I bought the Wii condoms, no more problem.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear that the condoms work. Were they the Nintendo brand ones? I have been seeing Gamestop brands that are the same price as the Nintendo but have a condom for the nunchuck as well.

Yeah, the Nintendo branded ones, so I only have them for the wiimote. The nunchuk I don't really mind as much cause I feel I don't sweat as much as I do holding the wiimote.

Though like they say a simple wipe of hands on your pants is ok, but it does get annoying feeling you begin to sweat again. Not to mention I do enjoy the fact of being able to distinguish the controllers.

Maybe someone else can tell you about the ones that come with the nunchuk cover, but it doesn't really bother me much like I said (I guess cause I don't really am gripping the nunchuk with my whole hand as I do the wiimote).

[quote name='aduckie']You guys must not go out much...

Verb. It's what you do.[/quote]

The fuck?

The Wii controller does make my hands pretty sweaty and I often find the nunchuck to be uncomfortable in my hand after about thirty minutes.

[quote name='aduckie']You guys must not go out much...

Verb. It's what you do.[/quote]

Haha. I can't believe these Dill Tards don't know wtf you're talking about. :applause:

(for those of you who don't get it, he means he breaks a fucking sweat just playing with the Wiimote... go exercise).

We know what he means, it's those stupid commercials with the kids playing and then goes "Verb it's what you do"

He isn't saying he breaks a sweat playing the Wii, he's trying to insult the OP that he sweats cause we don't excercise. Which, if he read, you know he means his palms get sweaty, which I have seen is not unusual to most people playing with the Wii have had this happen, and not because they are out of shape.

I felt the same way as the OP and I'm a former Marine and my wife is still in the military so I still hit the fitness center, so it's not due to lack of excercise as aduckie was trying to say.

I don't think its sweat so much as its condensation created from the heat of your hands on a very smooth surface.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Glad to hear that the condoms work. Were they the Nintendo brand ones? I have been seeing Gamestop brands that are the same price as the Nintendo but have a condom for the nunchuck as well.[/QUOTE]

The differences between the two types are pretty minor, mostly looks and the thickness of the top. I've got some pictures up in a thread over in the deals section: http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123029

bread's done
Back