Hastings B&M 40% off used Blu-rays

macschwag14

CAGiversary!
Feedback
75 (100%)
Didn't see this posted, so I thought I'd give a heads-up. This Friday and Saturday (Feb. 12 & 13), Hastings b&m is having 40% off all used Blu-rays. This includes used and previously viewed/rental copies.

This makes the average Blu-ray $11.99 now (most are $19.99 used). Not too shabby.

This deal is IN STORES ONLY. The ad is for in stores only, and I called the customer service and asked a supervisor, and she said this deal will not be held online, but will in fact only be held in local stores. Still a great deal if you have a store in your area.. but unfortunately it will not be online this time. I dont think they'll ever do 40% again, though they did do their normal 20% just the other week. I suggest people go to the stores this weekend to get the deals, and hopefully that deal will hit online again sometime, but false alarm, not this weekend ;[

[quote name='defkon']This deal is IN STORES ONLY. The ad is for in stores only, and I called the customer service and asked a supervisor, and she said this deal will not be held online, but will in fact only be held in local stores. Still a great deal if you have a store in your area.. but unfortunately it will not be online this time. I dont think they'll ever do 40% again, though they did do their normal 20% just the other week. I suggest people go to the stores this weekend to get the deals, and hopefully that deal will hit online again sometime, but false alarm, not this weekend ;[[/QUOTE]

In case you didn't know: B&M = Brick & Mortar, which means in-store.

OP already had this info both in the title + the body of the message, so the warning isn't necessary.

Hit this sale up today. Here is what I got.

Angels and Demons
Terminator Salvation
Fast & Furious
Hangover
GI: Rise of the Cobra
Public Enemies

All for a total of 67.14 before tax. Not too bad considering that most of these are new.

I just found the Godfather and Godfather part II used!! They are the single pack ones that were release 10 days ago. Add in Inglourious Basterds and Fast & Furious for about $40 and I think I had a pretty good CAG-rific day.

thanks guys picked up 6 movies for 52.13 total with tax

wanted
taken
terminator salvation
night at museum 2
gi joe rise of cobra
hangover

they only charged me a dollar each for wanted and terminator salvation

bread's done
Back