Hastings B&M 50% off any used video game 10/28 only

QSilverTwo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
9pm to Midnight only which is the launch for Battlefield 4 and Assassin's Creed Black Flag.

Click where it says to on this page to bring up the coupon image:

http://www.gohastings.com/custserv/custserv.jsp?pageName=Events&from=tippytopBATTLEFIELDrelease&utm_nooverride=1

One per person.

Diablo III and GTA V recently were offered $50 in-store credit so the odds are good that stores may have either of these used games in-stock as a result.  I know mine has two GTA Vs from my own trade-in.  Less than $30 for either of these or any other recent release isn't too shabby.

*Also as a heads up from today's flyer it looks like the $50  in-store trade-in credit special is happening again for Black Flag, Battlefield 4, and COD Ghosts, this time until November 30th instead of just Friday and Saturday like before.

Thanks for that coupon.  I've actually got a little hasting's credit again, I just needed something like this to make some of the B&M prices more realistic.  I'll probably pop in and buy something that night.

Sweet. Got a Hastings just two blocks away from me. Might head over there tomorrow and see what they got price wise and go pick something up during this.

Thanks for sharing.

Not bad. Their store prices are usually pretty awful, but at 50% off there will probably be something up for grabs.
Yeah. I go in there every once and awhile and just laugh at the prices they expect people to pay. Last time I was in their the original Resistance was higher priced than two and three! They even had a few game where a new copy was cheaper than used.

I don't think they have any idea what they're doing, lol. However like you said with this coupon there will probably something to be found for a nice price.

bread's done
Back