Hastings B&M 50% off any used video game 11/4 9pm to 12am + $50 TIV's

QSilverTwo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
So again this week another coupon for the launch of COD Ghosts tomorrow night.  It also looks like all used games may ring up already 30% off again according to the instore launch event promo cards (same as last week, 30% off used games, B1G1 used movies, etc.)  taped to the shelves... let's hope!

http://www.ghcdn.com/assets/images/email/Hastings/HS_Event_CODMRP_10242013/coupon.jpg

Also, check out this page and the $50 values offered for all the major recent/upcoming releases. 

http://www.gohastings.com/custserv/custserv.jsp?pageName=StoreSpecialOffer1&utm_source=HS-Click-Here&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Buyback

Curious if that Madden 25 is actually the 360 and PS3 versions or if it's a typo.  You could flip some sets of B2G1 from Target's upcoming sale if you don't mind the Hastings credit or just to get rid of a third game you had to buy but don't really want. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
9am-12pm or 9pm-12am?

Im assuming its tomorrow night for the Ghost launch. I might get a friend to stop by and see if they have Assassins Creed IV yet

Got Last of Us for $20 last time so I'm especially going in there again tomorrow. Although last time other than Last of Us I couldn't really find anything at all that I was interested in.

But.. must.. get something. 80% is to ridiculous to pass up.

So again this week another coupon for the launch of COD Ghosts tomorrow night. It also looks like all used games may ring up already 30% off again according to the instore launch event promo cards (same as last week, 30% off used games, B1G1 used movies, etc.) taped to the shelves... let's hope!

http://www.ghcdn.com/assets/images/email/Hastings/HS_Event_CODMRP_10242013/coupon.jpg

Also, check out this page and the $50 values offered for all the major recent/upcoming releases.

http://www.gohastings.com/custserv/custserv.jsp?pageName=StoreSpecialOffer1&utm_source=HS-Click-Here&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Buyback

Curious if that Madden 25 is actually the 360 and PS3 versions or if it's a typo. You could flip some sets of B2G1 from Target's upcoming sale if you don't mind the Hastings credit or just to get rid of a third game you had to buy but don't really want. :)
I doubt it's a typo since it says (Avail 11/19).

Got Last of Us for $20 last time so I'm especially going in there again tomorrow. Although last time other than Last of Us I couldn't really find anything at all that I was interested in.

But.. must.. get something. 80% is to ridiculous to pass up.
It isn't 80%, it is 65% off. Still hard to pass up, if they have anything decent.

I didn't see anything I wanted which sucks so I grabbed a used GTA V for PS3 since I know I can sell it on Craigslist and double my money. I went up the counter where some young girl was working and was like 'okay, there should be 30% off that pops on the screen this here coupon should knock it up to 80%" and she looked at the coupon and said "is past 9pm yet?" and i said "yes, i made sure" she laughed and scanned it knocking the price down to like $18 and she said 'that's totally not fair'.

i agree. :)

Scored a gta5 for $19 and tales of vesperia for $9. Was then cut off from using any more coupons
Nice. I didn't even think of using the coupon more than once. [slaps forehead]

Off-topic: Where you at in Oklahoma? Just curious cause Oklahoma here too. I'm assuming you're from OK cause of the Avatar. :p

EDIT: Now that I think about it I wouldn't be surprised if there were quite a bit of Oklahoma people here. The only other state I've even seen with a Hastings is Idaho on my travels.

I'll try two games at once and see if it takes 50% off both since I don't think anyone has tried yet, right?  I have excess credit to move anyway so even 30% off I'll grab Arkham Origins (employee said there were one/two? of these traded in the other day) as a second game and trade to Best Buy.

I'll try two games at once and see if it takes 50% off both since I don't think anyone has tried yet, right? I have excess credit to move anyway so even 30% off I'll grab Arkham Origins (employee said there were one/two? of these traded in the other day) as a second game and trade to Best Buy.
Man. My Hastings doesn't get used games that turn around that quick. I wish. Was really wanting to get a buddy of mine BF4. :(

Got Arkham Origins (PS3), GTA V (PS3 & 360), and Port Royale 3 (360). It was the only Arkham, but they had several GTA V for both systems, and Port Royale for 360. I had printed 3 coupons, and was allowed to use them on separate transactions, so I only got 30% off Port Royale 3 instead of 65%. Also, completed the transaction I had started 30 hours earlier, trading a 500 GB super slim PS3. Still gets $220 credit after the bonus, but what a hassle.

I wish there was a Hastings in Houston. :(
Drive an hour north. Theres one here. Although gas kills the deal. :booty:

Nice. I didn't even think of using the coupon more than once. [slaps forehead]

Off-topic: Where you at in Oklahoma? Just curious cause Oklahoma here too. I'm assuming you're from OK cause of the Avatar. :p

EDIT: Now that I think about it I wouldn't be surprised if there were quite a bit of Oklahoma people here. The only other state I've even seen with a Hastings is Idaho on my travels.
Yep like Rowdy said there are also Hastings in Texas. And his avatar is wearing a 12th Man jersey from Texas A&M. Colors are similar.

Kinda sad I didnt see this a little earlier. Hopefully there is a third time.

Arkham Origins was trading in at $50 this past Friday and Saturday so that is possibly why several stores have used copies.  I got the only one left at my store along with GTA V, which is was the exact one I had traded in on Sat., but the coupon only applied to one game in the same transaction as expected.

Actually i am in Sherman, tx
Its a Texas A&M avatar also
Oh wow, sorry. Haha. I feel stupid and now that I zoom in on it I see the Texas A&M.

Yep like Rowdy said there are also Hastings in Texas. And his avatar is wearing a 12th Man jersey from Texas A&M. Colors are similar.

So, Texas, Oklahoma seem to where there most prominent. I know my town has had once since I was a young child and I'm 27 now.

For the longest time it had this really outdated 90's design and just like two years ago they redid it all modern like and threw in a coffee shop.

Oh wow, sorry. Haha. I feel stupid and now that I zoom in on it I see the Texas A&M.

So, Texas, Oklahoma seem to where there most prominent. I know my town has had once since I was a young child and I'm 27 now.

For the longest time it had this really outdated 90's design and just like two years ago they redid it all modern like and threw in a coffee shop.
Yea I think north Texas and Oklahoma are the biggest areas for Hastings. And I seem to see them in bigger cities or college cities. Anyways I actually like that coffee shop. Im not much into coffee or that Starbucks craze but when I do get one I like them from Hastings as they taste better and are buy one get one free from 6-8PM here. :D

Conroe right? :(

Has anyone gotten an email blast about another magical 50% coupon for the midnight release tonight? (Man of Steel?)  I have been so spoiled by $20 new release games these past few weeks, a mere 30% discount is going to seem pretty meager.  I had a team of friends all ready to help me with multiple coupons this time, as well.  :(

bread's done
Back