Hastings - Trade In WiiU for 200 Store Credit

ChuckInKC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Sourced from the Hastings Ent. FB page. A good deal if you have a Hastings nearby and a WiiU collecting dust.

12195785_10153320297453282_5458174458079445140_n.png

I'll pay someone $200 cash, shipped for their Wii U (black, as depicted, with games and tablet)

Notice how it says "excludes basic white version" meaning it has to be the deluxe version.

Cash is better than Hastings credit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod - why did you delete my post pointing out that this HAS to be the deluxe version and can't be the basic white version and that the trade-in value in store credit is not good? Take it easy on the censoring.

Mod - why did you delete my post pointing out that this HAS to be the deluxe version and can't be the basic white version and that the trade-in value in store credit is not good? Take it easy on the censoring.
reported for moran mod shaming

Moot bought cag off of cheapyD and now the janitors are here to work...for free

Are you sure you didn't attach a wrestling gif to it?

Tempting. I was thinking of getting rid of my Wii U and less than $200 seems to be the going rate online. Especially since I can take that $200 store credit to eBay credit to Gamestop credit or Amazon credit and save it for BF.

I have been itching to get rid of my Wii U, and this is a great deal.  Sadly the nearest Hastings is 3 hours away...

Wish I could dump my Wii U for $200. Literally haven't bought a single game for it all year. Sadly no Hastings in my state.

Tempting. I was thinking of getting rid of my Wii U and less than $200 seems to be the going rate online. Especially since I can take that $200 store credit to eBay credit to Gamestop credit or Amazon credit and save it for BF.
Does Hastings sell eBay gift cards? Definitely need to head that way if so!

I wish they would include details regarding what accessories are required to be traded in with it... I didn't find anything on their Facebook or website.

damn i would definitely trade it in if there was one nearby.

hell, id probably sell my black 32gb pro w nintendoland for like 185 shipped.

bread's done
Back