Hastings Video Game Clearance YMMV

Odenat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
Went into local Hastings today saw they had about two bins of former rentals for really cheap, YMMV but it might be something to check out if you have one of theese local

I picked up the following:
ps2:
SSX3 3.99
Killzone 9.99
Disaster Report 5.99
Guitly Gear x2 4.99

GCN:
Beyond Good and Evil 3.99

Also had some bins of DVDs, CDs, etc

Hastings is really bad about pricing especially videogames thats why I typed YMMV, Scorch goes to the same one I do

I think Hastings is pretty YMMV. I've gone to my local one (Lake Jackson), The San Marcos one, and the Nagadoches one, all in about the last month and they all had very different prices. I can usually find great clearance rental prices at the $5.99 - $9.99 price at my local Hastings, but didn't see the same prices or deals at the other two I've been to recently. In fact, my local Hastings had the buy two get one for a penny deal for a like a month while the others didn't seem to have it all. I also noticed that the used PSP prices at the San Marcos one were much cheaper than my local Hastings, so I definitely think most Hastings deals outside of their advertised stuff in their flyers is YMMV.

[quote name='guardian_owl']That reminds me, i need to get around to playing Disaster Report[/QUOTE]

It's not bad, but the load times and clunky controls kind of put a damper on it. I'll have to check my Hastings tonight and see if there's anything like this there...

Thanks for the heads up.

bread's done
Back