Hatchet (DVD) $4.99 at Best Buy.

PopcornBandit

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I don't think it's in the ad, but I picked it up for $4.99 yesterday. It's an excellent throwback to 80's slasher flicks, and is a steal at $4.99. It also has one of the best kills I have ever seen.

I also checked the BB website and noticed that it comes with a keychain. The copy I bought didn't have a keychain though. I may go to another BB tomorrow and check for a copy w/ keychain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good price. Fun little movie. I think I know which kill you're referring to - but I don't want to spoil it for anybody.

I was kind of disappointed with it because my expectations were set too high. It's a great homage to the old slasher movies, and Victor Crowley was a great character with a cool back story. In general, it just didn't have enough original ideas. It didn't really bring anything new to the table as far the horror genre is concerned. It was like Candyman 2 meets Friday The 13th VIII. Those are what it reminded me of. Not sure why. :)

I agree. Although I don't think it was trying to be original, it was just trying to be a slasher throwback, and it succeeded at that. And Kane Hodder as Victor Crowley was just awesome.

Fun good movie @ a great price, Hatchet is good.

iy.gif

iy.gif

bread's done
Back