Have: $100 iTunes Gift Card | Want: $75 Paypal

Sir Daniel Fortesque

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hi guys, I'm selling a $100 iTunes Gift Card for only $75 (paypal). I don't plan to use it, and I could really use some extra money right now, so that's why I'm selling it. If you are interested, please send me a private message and I'll send you the code for the card through pm or via email if you so desire as soon as I confirm the deposit.

Thanks again. :)

I have no interest in iTunes, but a heads up to you:

You have zero trader feedback and you're selling a high-dollar intangible good.

It's customary for the lower feedback on CAG to send first, especially when dealing with something like a gift card or code. If you're ok with giving someone on here that seems trustworthy the code before getting paid, then carry on, otherwise it's probably for the best to close up the thread now.

[quote name='Kerig']I have no interest in iTunes, but a heads up to you:

It's customary for the lower feedback on CAG to send first, especially when dealing with something like a gift card or code. If you're ok with giving someone on here that seems trustworthy the code before getting paid, then carry on, otherwise it's probably for the best to close up the thread now.[/QUOTE]

Nope, I already tried.

[quote name='Kerig']I have no interest in iTunes, but a heads up to you:

It's customary for the lower feedback on CAG to send first, especially when dealing with something like a gift card or code. If you're ok with giving someone on here that seems trustworthy the code before getting paid, then carry on, otherwise it's probably for the best to close up the thread now.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info man, I didn't know that.

Aces High, I sent you a pm.

bread's done
Back