Have 100 uPlay points? Get AC4, Just Dance 2014, or AC4 Season Pass for free! (PS4/Xbone)

firehawk12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I haven't posted here in ages, but I thought I'd share this with you guys!

If you have 100 uPlay points from playing previous Ubisoft games, you can get a free copy of AC4, Just Dance 2014, or the AC4 season pass here:

http://uplay.ubi.com/en-US/events/next-gen/gifts

Note, you will receive an email a few days/a week later.

Also, if you get AC4 for PS4, it is the GOLD edition of the game that comes with the season pass, so you only need to get the base game!

Edit: PS4 copies of AC4 and AC4 season pass are out!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm confused if this is guaranteed or a sweepstakes...

Also, it's confusing because it states "(from 27/11 to 15/12)" yet when I tried to get AC4 it said "You are about to redeem the reward AC4BF key for PS4 on WEB for 100" and "You will receive your key on the e-mail linked to your Uplay account within 2 working days from the time you redeemed the Reward on uplay.com"

So I don't know if I'm gonna get a key or not...

Either way, thanks.

But thanks more if I get a key :D.

I got three games over the weeks it's been running, so unless they screw up this week, it's legit. :)

You can also get free uplay points if you check the contest rules at the bottom, but I don't know if they are still honoring that now.

I got three games over the weeks it's been running, so unless they screw up this week, it's legit. :)

You can also get free uplay points if you check the contest rules at the bottom, but I don't know if they are still honoring that now.
I can't seem to get the points for checking the rules.

There is an email address you can contact to get 200 points from if you check the rules.  I'm not sure if they're still doing it though.

I fixed my issue with my account. I had to add a new email and password. Shit. Took so long to fix that all the "codes have been exhausted" on the site. FUUUUUUUU!!!

Fun note. The top of the page says this;
"WIN ASSASSIN'S CREED IV BLACK FLAG, JUST DANCE 2014 GAMES AND SEASON PASSES ON NEXT GEN CONSOLES. COME BACK EVERY WEEK TO ENTER A CHANCE TO WIN UPLAY GIFTS! (from 27/11 to 15/12)"

Notice the dates OP.

It's not random draw.  It's instant-win if you can redeem your points, but they just ran out of codes pretty fast.

(Well, a couple of people here got in!)

They should be doing one more run of the contest next week on Wednesday, so I would keep an eye out on the page.  The last few times it refreshed at 8pm EST.

Nope just hit redeem on PSN/XBox. That was it they were still open until the 9th in the morning when I last checked but it didn't let me redeem more then one per system
Damn. Well lucky you I guess.

So does the digital Xbox one version come with the season pass or did you have to get that separately?

Damn. Well lucky you I guess.

So does the digital Xbox one version come with the season pass or did you have to get that separately?
PS4 comes with the season pass from what I've read but yes I got an xbox one AC4 game and season pass code.

It's not random draw. It's instant-win if you can redeem your points, but they just ran out of codes pretty fast.
(Well, a couple of people here got in!)

They should be doing one more run of the contest next week on Wednesday, so I would keep an eye out on the page. The last few times it refreshed at 8pm EST.
So what, its only on Wednesdays? Or I should check everyday at around 8pm?

I'm so pissed I'm missing out!

Hey man. What did it say when you won? Like on the pop-up when you clicked download?
It sent me three keys. It didn't say anything it just said congrats you've redeem a code and then two days later I got this.

Congratulations! You've redeemed an exclusive Uplay™ Reward.

Below please find your key to access your edition of Assassin's Creed® 4 Black Flag™ for XBox One:

It sent me three keys. It didn't say anything it just said congrats you've redeem a code and then two days later I got this.

Below please find your key to access your edition of Assassin's Creed® 4 Black Flag™ for XBox One:
Thanks man. Hopefully I win. I need ass creed 4, buuuuuut don't wanna pay, lol.

I`m still completely confused. It says that the contest ended in December and that all the codes have been given away. And you are paying 100 uPlay points for a CHANCE to win a code. It isn`t guaranteed.

Did anybody actually sign up after December and receive a code?

Does anyone have any concrete info as to when this ends? Everything seems extremely vague and nobody is able to give decent feedback. I'm at 55 points and I need to know if I should bother farming for more points now. OP says "PS4 copies of AC4 and AC4 season pass are out!", does this mean they ran out? Got sent out? Needs to be way more clear.

Does anyone have any concrete info as to when this ends? Everything seems extremely vague and nobody is able to give decent feedback. I'm at 55 points and I need to know if I should bother farming for more points now. OP says "PS4 copies of AC4 and AC4 season pass are out!", does this mean they ran out? Got sent out? Needs to be way more clear.
Idk either man. One dude said they refreshed at 8pm on Wednesdays. I want this game and I'm a broke man so, I kinda need to win.

I got to 100 points, should I bother entering? That guy said they extended it by 2 weeks and its been more than 2 weeks since the date shown on the site.

I got to 100 points, should I bother entering? That guy said they extended it by 2 weeks and its been more than 2 weeks since the date shown on the site.
It don't let you "enter". Everytime i click to redeem, it says all codes have been distributed.

It would be nice to see a percentage of how many people entered VS how many people won. I guess a few people here won, but how many times did they need to enter? I'm running out of games to grind uPlay points on :(

Gunnm only entered once each time and got a code for each time, so I'm inclined to believe you get codes no matter what. Also, you can't enter until codes are replenished (on Wednesday). Man, you guys seem to have some sort of reading comprehension problem.

Gunnm only entered once each time and got a code for each time, so I'm inclined to believe you get codes no matter what. Also, you can't enter until codes are replenished (on Wednesday). Man, you guys seem to have some sort of reading comprehension problem.
What do ya mean "you guys"?
Idk either man. One dude said they refreshed at 8pm on Wednesdays. I want this game and I'm a broke man so, I kinda need to win.
Lol

It says right on the page that you are entering for a CHANCE to win the prize. And if that doesn't convince you, it's there in plain black on white in the rules section that it is a random draw and only the winners will receive a code.

That is why I am getting mixed messages... if they just give out codes of their most recent AAA game on next-gen consoles for a mere 100 uPlay points, don't you think it would be much more popular? These guys are too smart to just give out hundreds of thousands of codes for a game like AC4.

On top of all that, there is absolutely no mention of the giveaway being extended two weeks on the site, all I have is the word of somebody who said he read somewhere that they might have extended it.

It's not a reading comprehension problem. I'm using my head to think this through and with what I'm getting from both this topic and the official page, there is a lot of conflicting information.

EDIT: Reading through all the replies, Gunnm says he spent 400 points, meaning he entered 4 times, and only received 3 codes. There is your proof that you are not guaranteed a code for every entry. Perhaps you should be looking into your own reading problems.

It says right on the page that you are entering for a CHANCE to win the prize. And if that doesn't convince you, it's there in plain black on white in the rules section that it is a random draw and only the winners will receive a code.

That is why I am getting mixed messages... if they just give out codes of their most recent AAA game on next-gen consoles for a mere 100 uPlay points, don't you think it would be much more popular? These guys are too smart to just give out hundreds of thousands of codes for a game like AC4.

On top of all that, there is absolutely no mention of the giveaway being extended two weeks on the site, all I have is the word of somebody who said he read somewhere that they might have extended it.

It's not a reading comprehension problem. I'm using my head to think this through and with what I'm getting from both this topic and the official page, there is a lot of conflicting information.

EDIT: Reading through all the replies, Gunnm says he spent 400 points, meaning he entered 4 times, and only received 3 codes. There is your proof that you are not guaranteed a code for every entry. Perhaps you should be looking into your own reading problems.
Gunnm also initially expected to get 4 games, so since he wasn't able to (since it'll only let you redeem one reward per account) I think he only actually spent 300 (PS4, Xbone, Xbone Season pass). I understand that everything says it's a chance, but from reading on the uPlay forums it looks like everyone is getting a code and since everyone that I know that entered got codes I'm figuring it's not really a contest.

Gunnm also initially expected to get 4 games, so since he wasn't able to (since it'll only let you redeem one reward per account) I think he only actually spent 300 (PS4, Xbone, Xbone Season pass). I understand that everything says it's a chance, but from reading on the uPlay forums it looks like everyone is getting a code and since everyone that I know that entered got codes I'm figuring it's not really a contest.
Whatever the hell the case may be, I have 400pts and need this game and season pass. So... Hopefully ill get it while repeatedly refreshing the site on Wednesday.

It only let me get per console.

1 code for xbox one,ps4 and one season pass for xbox. These are my emails

Below please find your key to access your edition of Assassin's Creed® 4 Black Flag™ for PlayStation®4:

Below please find your key to access your Assassin's Creed® 4 Black Flag™ Season Pass for XBox One:

Sorry I didn't check, but yes, you can win all six prizes if you want to/have the points.

You can only win one copy of each once per week (and presumably this will be the final week), but you can choose to get all the prizes if you want.

Sorry I didn't check, but yes, you can win all six prizes if you want to/have the points.

You can only win one copy of each once per week (and presumably this will be the final week), but you can choose to get all the prizes if you want.
Again, you said around 8pm tomorrow right? I needs me some ass creed, lol.

Well, for the past few weeks it's been Wednesday at 8pm EST (except the week of New Years, when it was Tuesday)... so that's the safe bet.  But I would just check the page from time to time after they post the update on their twitter account @UplayUbisoft just in case.

Well, for the past few weeks it's been Wednesday at 8pm EST (except the week of New Years, when it was Tuesday)... so that's the safe bet. But I would just check the page from time to time after they post the update on their twitter account @UplayUbisoft just in case.
I'm literally gonna spend all day tomorrow refreshing my PC, lol. Thanks again. Also for the twitter suggestion.

bread's done
Back