Have: 1600 Microsoft Points; Want: $18 PayPal or $20 PSN Card

please provide a link. k thx

EDIT: tried looking for it, but all i see is the "Better Together" portion on the receiver page, where it says if u buy the controller with it, it comes up to $70. prove me wrong.

sorry if im bumping too much, but i just want to say that i got rejected from UCLA, and so now im depressed. if anyone cares to cheer me up (or make fun of me) please go ahead, especially if you buy gears of war LE heehee. but seriously though its so demoralizing. and what's worse is my 360 is still RROD. man what a world of pain i live in...

Hmmm, $35 for the GoW LE sounds pretty good. Wonder why no one has bite, yet. I'm waiting for a refund to clear on PP. When it does, if it's still available, I'll probably buy it from you.

I got deferred from early decision and then wait-listed on the last day of decisions (i was last person from my school to hear back) from my #1 choice a few years ago (Cornell). Don't worry about it. When you start going to college, all that BS and associated stigma of not getting in where you wanted to will fade away. Just use it as motivation to do well at w/e school you end up going to and you'll be just fine.

I currently am attending a very expensive private school that's reasonably highly rated for academics mainly because that's what my parents really wanted. If I hadn't been so eager to please them, I would have put more care and thought into my decision. People look at me like I'm crazy when I say this, but I would much rather have gone to a state college for free than a pseudo-elite school which charges an insane amount of money.

Keep your head up, better days will come sooner than you might think. A cheer-up bump.

added a gamecube. im willing to either trade gears of war LE for it or buy it. o and those who've been reading, i got into UCI. not as good as UCLA, but at least i've got somewhere to go :). i guess ill transfer later along the line.

finally got a replacement 360 exactly 20 days after i got the RROD. that's a long time without console gaming. hopefully this one won't break soon, since, according to the serial number, it was manufactured in 2005. looks new though. can't wait to get back on some DMC4 and some COD4. also, bump.

bread's done
Back