Have: 2x ($20 Nintendo eShop cards) W: trade for equivalent PSN cards or sell $18 each PP

4# Xbox Factory Sealed Jade Empire Limited Edition - $7
18# Zack and Wiki copy 1 (disc has some numbers on it former rental but disc is like new condition) - 3
20# Nyko Cordless nunchuck adapter opened-$2
25# Majora's Mask gold cart in Ocarina of time box rough shape, no manual-$5

[quote name='DemonAlcohol']
20# Nyko Cordless nunchuck adapter opened-$2
[/QUOTE]
Bid on this was currently at $2-mistymayem, don't want to assume bids as I've seen how that works out so you'll need to bid higher if you want it, thanks.

Misc
37# Xbox Live Gamecom X20 Headset new sealed $3
39# Super Mario beanie hat red/blue/grey new-$2

DVD's
79# FFVII advent children--$2
92# Underworld-$1
93# Underworld Evolution-$1
137# Alien vs Predator-$1
152# Elmo in grouchland-$1

[quote name='rick1000']4 ps3 controller[/QUOTE]
Do to the fact there two of that item with each having a unique number your bid wouldn't count for what should be obvious reasons. Second due to the fact that your listed on Dv8mad's negative list per my own rules in the op you're not allowed to participate in my lowball sorry.

Bids updated bump 1, last day!!!

19# Zack and Wiki copy 2 (disc has some numbers on it former rental but disc is like new condition) $3 Kush

DS
21# Apollo Justice Ace attorney-$12

2# Final Fantasy VIII black label factory sealed with Y fold seals, top seal with hologram, cigarette like cellophane and plastic hanger thing on back from when games used to be stored on metal rods-

$55 backseatdog

5# Devil may cry 4 collectors edition sealed (however rips in plastic sealing on bottom and sides due to being stored in a case similar to targets blu ray security cases)-$16 jimijumper

21# Apollo Justice Ace attorney-$13

13# Dvd remote w/sensor missing battery cover $2

Zack and Wiki copy 1 (disc has some numbers on it former rental but disc is like new condition)-$4

11# Final Fantasy tactics (light scuffing on discs,no manual or front cover art has rear cover art and disc, used stickers on case)-$3

12# Playstation system with two controllers-one DS and one non DS red controller, and wires

3rd party turbo controller- $2

About time I stopped by.. :D

19# Zack and Wiki copy 2 (disc has some numbers on it former rental but disc is like new condition) - $4
61# Xmen - $1
62# Xmen2 - $1
71# Corpse bride--$2
95# Skeleton Key -$1
114# Godsend - $1

[quote name='2supekards']Snes controller-$1.50[/QUOTE]
Bid won't count as no less than whole dollar increments per my rules, thanks.
Everything else updated.

[quote name='DemonAlcohol']Where are those LBP codes from? The GOTY edition?[/QUOTE]
No I bought them off another cag to give away.

15# Psyclone 3rd party wireless controller uses batteries and plugs sensor in usb port-$ 4 ACE!
16# Psyclone 3rd party wireless controller uses batteries and plugs sensor in usb port-$3 ACE!

16# Psyclone 3rd party wireless controller uses batteries and plugs sensor in usb port-$4

17# Blue Dragon discs in good condition rental artwork, numbers on discs no manual-$3

25# Majora's Mask gold cart in Ocarina of time box rough shape, no manual-$7

BTW: Please add the title if your going to bid on one of the items I've already bid on. Makes it easier for me to beat you. :) Thanks

[quote name='DemonAlcohol']25# Majora's Mask gold cart in Ocarina of time box rough shape, no manual-$7

BTW: Please add the title if your going to bid on one of the items I've already bid on. Makes it easier for me to beat you. :) Thanks[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that lol.

$10 on Majora's Mask.

[quote name='mis0']Sorry, Kirb. :D

Jade Empire LE - $9[/QUOTE]

Just remember your dirty tactics when you have that in your hands! It'll haunt you for years!

bread's done
Back