Have: 35 Paypal Want: Best bundle of 360/PS3/Wii games

Huggybear1688

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
Since this seems to be popular, I'll give it a shot, Only want complete games for any of these systems, Can be 1 newer game worth 30 or more whatever, or could be a couple of older games that I don't have and have interest in playing, don't want sports game unless maybe a newer soccer game, so post your offers

My 360 gamertag is: Inyournytemar3s , so check my history to see the games I have or have played, Don't have many PS3 or Wii games

Decided to post some games that I would like to play:

Xbox 360/PS3
Afro Samurai
NCAA Basketball 09
Prototype
Grid
Resistence 2
Unreal Tournament 3(360 only)
Spider Man Web of Shadows
Stoked
Halo 3
NHL 09
Saints Row 2
Fear 2
Call of Duty 4
Uncharted
FIFA Soccer 09
Resident Evil 5(360)
Pure
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, The
SIREN: Blood Curse
F.E.A.R.
Bully: Scholarship Edition
CSI
Kingdom Under Fire COD
FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage

Wii
World of Goo(gifted)
The Conduit
Either Boom Blox's
Little King's Story

I'm sure there's more so keep offering, I'm looking more for quality rather than quantity, I'd much rather get 1 or 2 fun games rather than 3+ craptastic games :)

Have these 360 games, NCAA 10, Tales of Vesperia, Burnout Paradise,

Looking to trade or sell. Paypal Gifted only if selling, Not sure what I'm looking for in a trade, 360/ps3/wii, Wii Sports Resort is a high want, Madden 10 as well, just offer and will let you know what catches my eye

All are complete

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously your looking for too big of a favor and deal, if you were able to pay for it right away you'd have less of a problem. $30 for 1 year? And you need a week to pay? Get real.

bread's done
Back