HAVE $50 Gamestop gift card WANT $50 iTunes code

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Nice to see Einhander getting some love! I finally scored the elusive Taikenban version off Ebay yesterday, it will be my third version of Einhander. This game is a beauty!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220608818059&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT[/QUOTE]

Yeah, einhander is amazing... played the demo back when I bought my PS1, loved taking down that elephant looking robot that shoots lazers out of his butt

13. Einhander - $20

[quote name='Hybrid5006']Yeah, einhander is amazing... played the demo back when I bought my PS1, loved taking down that elephant looking robot that shoots lazers out of his butt

13. Einhander - $20[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah that's how I started. That demo blew me away. the part where the woman's face turns to a skull and she laughs scared the hell outta me. The boss was pretty awesome, "Dies ist ein Tropfen Ihre ganzen Waffen!! He made me pee myself. This was from an era when games were the best, I used to play this and Parasite Eve nonstop. Squeenix still plans to release Parasite Eve 3, why not Einhander HD?n:drool:

Well I give up on waiting for the OP to get back. Here are my bids:
NES system- $12.5
T&C Surf Designs- $1.5
Jade Empire guide - $1.5
Kingdom Hearts guide- $1
Jak 3 guide- $1

10. Japanese pearl white nintendo ds phat system, plays all us games, menus all in english, can connect to us ds'(has stylus and charger, light scracthes on top of system)-$23

10. Japanese pearl white nintendo ds phat system, plays all us games, menus all in english, can connect to us ds'(has stylus and charger, light scracthes on top of system)-$23.50

10. Japanese pearl white nintendo ds phat system, plays all us games, menus all in english, can connect to us ds'(has stylus and charger, light scracthes on top of system)-$24

10. Japanese pearl white nintendo ds phat system, plays all us games, menus all in english, can connect to us ds'(has stylus and charger, light scracthes on top of system)-$24.50

10. Japanese pearl white nintendo ds phat system, plays all us games, menus all in english, can connect to us ds'(has stylus and charger, light scracthes on top of system)-$25

10. Japanese pearl white nintendo ds phat system, plays all us games, menus all in english, can connect to us ds'(has stylus and charger, light scracthes on top of system)-$25.50

pew pew pew

10. Japanese pearl white nintendo ds phat system, plays all us games, menus all in english, can connect to us ds'(has stylus and charger, light scracthes on top of system)-$26

10. Japanese pearl white nintendo ds phat system, plays all us games, menus all in english, can connect to us ds'(has stylus and charger, light scracthes on top of system)-$27.50

10. Japanese pearl white nintendo ds phat system, plays all us games, menus all in english, can connect to us ds'(has stylus and charger, light scracthes on top of system)-$28

10. Japanese pearl white nintendo ds phat system, plays all us games, menus all in english, can connect to us ds'(has stylus and charger, light scracthes on top of system)-$30.50

Auction is over. I will have the posts properly updated tomorrow...my cable is out atm the moment and I am sending this via a blackberry...

auction ended two weeks ago from today. Need some resolution out of you or will open a PayPal claim within the next 48 hours to reclaim money.

bread's done
Back