--- **Have: $600 in Amazon Credit --Want: Cash/Paypal ** ---

[quote name='peloquin17']PM sent[/QUOTE]

Will PM you in a few hours.

[quote name='AgentXof12']Sasukekun, I sent you a PM.[/QUOTE]

Will PM you in a few hours.

I have two Xbox 360s, both repaired by me. Should be good for a long while, but I'm not sure. If you have any problems, I'll refund your money or repair it for you again if you'd like. I've been playing on one of the repaired consoles for a few weeks now, no problems at all!

My 360 RROD on me not too long ago too.

Best of luck on your search for a new one you sassy keyboard cat!

1239270196322.jpg

I have a 360 pro that was manufactured on 2/9/10 and a 20 gig hd, also have several games on my list if you wanna make me an offer? I don't particularly wanna sell it but for the right price anything is possible. Have 2 controllers and a headset, would throw in 3 months xbl as well.

[quote name='stuntman21']I have a 360 pro that was manufactured on 2/9/10 and a 20 gig hd, also have several games on my list if you wanna make me an offer? I don't particularly wanna sell it but for the right price anything is possible. Have 2 controllers and a headset, would throw in 3 months xbl as well.[/QUOTE]
What are you looking to get for it? I'm not interested in the other games, just mainly the console and av/power cables. Dont really need a headset, hard drive, or controllers. I'd rather trade than buy, but will buy for the right price.

just thought I would throw it out there and see if you wanted to buy it. I don't particularly wanna sell it for $75 shipped as shipping would be like $12 for priority mail. thanks anyways :) sorry to waste your time.

[quote name='stuntman21']just thought I would throw it out there and see if you wanted to buy it. I don't particularly wanna sell it for $75 shipped as shipping would be like $12 for priority mail. thanks anyways :) sorry to waste your time.[/QUOTE]

Alright np. Thanks anyway.

[quote name='magicjames92']If you find a 360 without a hard drive, i'll sell you mine, 20gb official microsoft.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but probably won't need it since you can use USB thumb-drives now.

bread's done
Back