Have $622 BEST BUY store credit.

2 star rating bump.

jk. 5 star. that should get you started off in a better direction, though you might want to remove that as a reason, as some of these people will just downvote for the heck of it. every person i give a 5 star to, gets a 1 star rating soon after (as it's the only way they could have a 3.00 average from 2 ratings). they try & knock mine down, too, for no reason. every time i get to 4 stars, someone would rate it a 1 star & knock it way down.

these haters are little kids that think the ratings give them a little power. if you straight up tell them they caused you to start a new thread, i guarantee these kids will 1 star it just to grief you. i can't explain why, but i do know that it happens. very sad on their part. good luck, pal. i'm broke so sorry i can't help you out by buying something.

bump...psp for salleeeeee amazon offers 100 tiv on the system. the 180 includes shipping, which I'd imagine to be like 10-15 dollars.

all gone...buy psp or mpt

I will get rid of MPT for cheaper than anything you see on CAG or ebay. But no lowballs please. One person offered me to Downloadable vouchers for portal 2. Is that serious?!

bread's done
Back