Have a decent amount of PS2 games For Sale/Trade

mexican_dude8

CAG Veteran
Feedback
7 (100%)
I will trade all my games pm me if your want to trade ill only trade for things on my want list tho. i will also buy stuff i want if its a resonable price. As for buying from me. im open to negotiation. Dont Forget to bump me up i go on like every 3 days so i would really help me out.

Haves All are complete unless otherwise stated :cold: =Pending

PS2

Dragon Quest 8
Jak 2
Devil May Cry
Metal Gear Solid 2
Simpsons Hit And Run (Just the Disk)
Area 51
NBA Street
Final Fantasy X
Mortal Kombat Deception
Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance
Shinobi
Fight Night 2004
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Burnout 3
Mark Of Kri
Killswitch

Want :hot: = WANT More Than Anything Else

PS2

Onimusha 2
Silent Hill 2
Splinter Cell
Manhunt
The Suffering
Fatal Frame
Hitman Contracts
Killzone
Gungrave
resident evil 4
darkwatch
Mortal Kombat: Armageadon
God Of War 2
Street Fighter Aniversary Collection
Sly Cooper
Bully
Dead to rights 1 and 2
Death by Degrees
The Punisher
Katamari Damacy

Plastation 1

Castlevania Chronicles
Castlevania: symphony of the night
Metal Gear Solid

DVD's

Anchor Man
Running Scared
Spirited Warrior (US Version)

CD's

Trivuim: Acendency
Drangon Force: Inhuman Rampage

I have Mark of Kri w/ guide on PS2. I also have Max Payne on XBOX, and the Prince of Persia games on GameCube. If you have a system other than PS2, let me know if you're interested in the other two. Otherwise, how about $10 shipped for Mark of Kri and guide?

[quote name='shrike4242']Hello and welcome to trading on CAG. As a new trader please read the Trading Guidelines and the CAG Guide to Trading and Selling if you have not already done so.

Typically users with 0 FB will be asked to send their items before receiving their end of a trade or payment from a sale. This is the policy of most established traders here at CAG.[/quote]

Not to worry, Shrike-O,

OP is my cousin, so he's got the GmooJ seal of approval. ;)

[quote name='mexican_dude8']yeah these are all PS2 Games sorry i forgot to say that[/quote]

You can go to your OP (original post) and click the EDIT button if you need to change anything. Click GO ADVANCED to change the title and suff.

Free Bump.

(BUMPs move your thread back to page 1, Once a day should suffice, plus an occasional one from other people :D )

if you still want pop (which you seem crazy about haha), max payne, and psi-ops you can get them on the cheap at a local eb/gs

PoP was good so it'll be well worth the price you get it for (never got into the second one)

and thats it, basically an implied bump if you haven't noticed

bread's done
Back