Have a photo of myself, need photoshop help

cdietschrun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I know some internet assholes are going to try to derail this thread.

I have a picture of myself on stage from a Rock Band concert where I and my mates got to play on stage. I have a real cool picture that I want to use as my facebook picture, but the lighting is a little off. Is there any experts out there who can help me with adjusting the image?

I'll have to PM someone the image because I don't really trust everyone here that they won't fuck with the picture.

maybe Picasa can help? its free.. if your just trying to brighten the whole picture up it'll do it. and its a free google app.

Either you're fugly as hell, or you're very hyper-sensitive. I suppose you could just be hyper-sensitive because you're so fugly. Either way, lighten up a tad OP.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Self improvement= asshole remark.[/QUOTE]

smartass. Were trying to help the guy. we dont want his picture to wind up like this guys:

280783857783cbed0126oah6.jpg

Paint.net is another easy-to-use free image editor. First try an auto-level and see if you like the end result, otherwise just mess with the levels, brightness, and contrast. Those three alone should do a decent job of fixing the picture.

Thanks all. Got a decent result. What's ironic is the image/thread tivo linked to is EXACTLY what I was remembering and is the reason I didn't post the picture.

[quote name='tivo']smartass. Were trying to help the guy. we dont want his picture to wind up like this guys:

280783857783cbed0126oah6.jpg
[/QUOTE]

LMAO!! :applause: :applause: :applause: Thanks for that!!

Use Levels: Control + L. Adjust the slider. If there's a flat end, drag that arrow in until you meet up with some ridges. Then adjust the middle arrow to change your overall look.

Picking "Curves" buried up in the menubar is more powerful but probably more complicated to understand. Fool around with it, but if you're just putting something on a personal website, the Levels adjustment should be enough.

bread's done
Back