Have: ALOT, ps1,2,3,360,ds,psp,n64,snes,blu ray. money, rare games Want: ALOT!!!

I am looking to purchase LE CE or SE games for the xbox 360 and ps3. Will also take ps2 games. As for what games i am looking for:

Mass Effect
GoW 2
Halo 3 legendary
Stranglehold
Soul Calibur 4
Two Worlds
Fall Out 3 CE or Survival
Dead Space
CoD 4
MK Vs. DC
Battlefield Gold
Oblivion GOTY
Assassins Creed
Marvel UA Gold
R6V 1 and 2
Resistance 2
Disgaea 3
any other LE/SE/CE games not listed

also looking for soul calibur 4 SE and RE5 CE when they arrive.

Also looking for cheap MS points, and a 12+1 gold for cheap.

not sure if this is the right section, but i can not buy many games locally, and we never get LE versions of much, and if we do its normally only 1 or 2 copies. any help appreciated.

Thank you

I have a new/sealed copy of Persona 3 Limited Edition (bigger box w/ the extras sealed inside w/ the game). PM if interested

Disgaea 3 had an edition wityh soundtrack, and also the one with a bunch of other things. CoD4 also had a collectors edition or Le or whatever, i didn't think it did either untill i seen it on ebay. I am only really looking for CE/LE/SE games.

lord - interested in, disgaea 1 and 2, atelier iris 1 and 2, lunar eternal blue. Is FF chronicles the one with chrono trigger? and la pucelle guide

zeph - i liek:

disgaea
samurai legend
unlimited saga
BoF 4
FF tactics
mega man legends
xenogears
dk64
zela 64
super mario 64

wh - i have 1 complete copy of legend of legaia in great condition, i will check to see exact condition, and i am 99% sure it has the manual also. and i have 1 disc only, in not so good shape.

thousand arms is complete and in great condition also. It has case,manual, disc, even the memory card stickers, holo card, and even the thing to send out for the soundtrack.

how much

Nightmare Before Christmas 2 disc
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

pm me if you're interested in FF Tactics A2 Grimoire of the Rift.

Also, list anything in my store that you're interested in.

bread's done
Back