Have Bad Company 2 VIP codes and FF13 DLC codes for 3 bucks each!

[quote name='Squarehard']OMG! A set end time! AMAZING LOWBALL! :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I promise to adhere to that, what was the big hubub in the other thread? Lemme go read more!

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Thanks! I promise to adhere to that, what was the big hubub in the other thread? Lemme go read more![/QUOTE]

Long story short, # snipe at 11:59, OP posted he'll let it run until 12:11 at 12:06 since he got more bids, and then it ended closing around like 12:09 or whatever, cause BV said it'll be bad if he kept it going.

[quote name='phoenix529']Yeah, just... yeah.

Do yours better. Lol.[/QUOTE]

2nd'd.

And by doing better, he means snuff anybody who outbids either of us! :D

Playstation 2 The Document of Metal Gear Solid 2 complete - $7
The Princess Bride - $1
Sega Dreamcast Quake 3 Arena - $2
Nintendo Gamecube Star Wars Rebel Strike Preview Disc $1

lol at neimane (sp?) lowball. Isn't he/she always causing trouble with their antics? I believe he/she was the one responsible for the snipe heard around the world (numbers only lol).

[quote name='backseatdog']lol at neimane (sp?) lowball. Isn't he/she always causing trouble with their antics? I believe he/she was the one responsible for the snipe heard around the world (numbers only lol).[/QUOTE]

Lol, you would be correct. Handsome, I'm taking my PSP to a shady lady today and possibly may be rolling in cash, so you might have more business from me!

Nintendo DS Bangaioh Spirits complete $4
Xbox Obscure complete $3.50 Playstation 2 The Document of Metal Gear Solid 2 complete $10

Akira Kurosawa's Kagemusha (Special Edition 2 disc, sealed! $12
Masaki Kobayashi's Kwaidan (Freaky movie, sealed! $11
PLaystation 2 Ar Tonelico Melody of Elemia box, insert, and manual $2

Okay we are update! Thanks again for the bids guys, keep em comin'! It looks like neiname is ready to blow his lowball earnings, I wish I could do that. This lowball (and future ones) will be going toward paying my rent! Live with your parents as long as you can kids, this world is a BITCH!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Playstation 2 The Document of Metal Gear Solid 2 complete $8[/QUOTE]

RAIDEN!

This is the Colonel!

Neiname has already secured the Document, get over to shell 2 to place a higher bid or head back to shell one to drown Emma Emmerich in a pool of Otacon's self loathing and regret.

*END TRANSMISSION*

Playstation 2 The Document of Metal Gear Solid 2 complete $1.50

Should I create even more antics by providing disinformation?

[quote name='neiname']Playstation 2 The Document of Metal Gear Solid 2 complete $1.50

Should I create even more antics by providing disinformation?[/QUOTE]

Please do!

Playstation 2 The Document of Metal Gear Solid 2 complete $11
New rule! I get to bid on my own items!

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Please do!

Playstation 2 The Document of Metal Gear Solid 2 complete $11
New rule! I get to bid on my own items![/QUOTE]

I think it would be even better if you just made up bids for other people.

Playstation 2 The Document of Metal Gear Solid 2 complete $22 on behalf of ZxT! Really! Why don't you believe me?!?!? HE REALLY WANTS IT! HES HOLDING A GUN TO MY HEAD AND MAKING ME SAY THIS!
by the way, this is not a real bid @_@

[quote name='Squarehard']I think it would be even better if you just made up bids for other people.

[/QUOTE]

Kay, 25 on each sealed Criterion for Vulgarism!

EDIT:

OOPS! I mean 25 bucks on...
:booty:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']hmmmm nearing ebay price...[/QUOTE]

There's still a bit of room to wiggle around. Only at $10 at the moment :D

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Kay, 25 on each sealed Criterion for Vulgarism!

EDIT:

OOPS! I mean 25 bucks on...
:booty:[/QUOTE]

Haha, sweet! Now I'd like to see somebody outbid me now!

(You're gonna give me the $50 for those two DVDs, right? So it pretty much cancels out?)

ANOTHER new rule! Whatever I bid on, handsome and I have agreed I get it for free!

[quote name='Vulgarism']Haha, sweet! Now I'd like to see somebody outbid me now!

(You're gonna give me the $50 for those two DVDs, right? So it pretty much cancels out?)

ANOTHER new rule! Whatever I bid on, handsome and I have agreed I get it for free![/QUOTE]

You go meet that lady yet Vulgar?

[quote name='Squarehard']You go meet that lady yet Vulgar?[/QUOTE]

Ughhhhhh... Long story short:

Sold my PSP and Laptop to my friend for $270 total.

He paid me $90, couldn't pay the rest.

Instead of giving me $40 more for the PSP, he gave me everything back... But, forgot the charger.

Obviously, I cannot sell it to the woman with no charger.

He was supposed to be open at noon, it's almost 4 and no word from him.

I fucking hateeeeeee unreliable people. Oh, and he's giving me the laptop back too, since he can't pay for that. No more being nice to people and cutting em deals.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Ughhhhhh... Long story short:

Sold my PSP and Laptop to my friend for $270 total.

He paid me $90, couldn't pay the rest.

Instead of giving me $40 more for the PSP, he gave me everything back... But, forgot the charger.

Obviously, I cannot sell it to the woman with no charger.

He was supposed to be open at noon, it's almost 4 and no word from him.

I fucking hateeeeeee unreliable people. Oh, and he's giving me the laptop back too, since he can't pay for that. No more being nice to people and cutting em deals.[/QUOTE]

Wow, sounds kind of irritating, lol. How can you forget the charger ~_~. You going to try and reschedule with that lady?

[quote name='Squarehard']Wow, sounds kind of irritating, lol. How can you forget the charger ~_~. You going to try and reschedule with that lady?[/QUOTE]

Yup, tomorrow. Oh! My girlfriend has off work and we're supposed to hang out. Oh! And we're supposed to get 6-9 inches of snow. fuckKK YOU WISCONSIN. Honestly, it's looking like you're much more worth it. Hell, if you really wanted it, I'd take off $10 from the price and point you in the direction of the charger I got from Ebay that worked beautifully (and was about $6 shipped)

[quote name='Vulgarism']Yup, tomorrow. Oh! My girlfriend has off work and we're supposed to hang out. Oh! And we're supposed to get 6-9 inches of snow. fuckKK YOU WISCONSIN. Honestly, it's looking like you're much more worth it. Hell, if you really wanted it, I'd take off $10 from the price and point you in the direction of the charger I got from Ebay that worked beautifully (and was about $6 shipped)[/QUOTE]

Still looking around to weigh my options at this time. But sure sounds like its going to be a loooooooooooong day for you tomorrow. Good luck, lol.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Yup, tomorrow. Oh! My girlfriend has off work and we're supposed to hang out. Oh! And we're supposed to get 6-9 inches of snow. fuckKK YOU WISCONSIN. Honestly, it's looking like you're much more worth it. Hell, if you really wanted it, I'd take off $10 from the price and point you in the direction of the charger I got from Ebay that worked beautifully (and was about $6 shipped)[/QUOTE]

Is this for a PSP? How much are you charging?

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']Is this for a PSP? How much are you charging?[/QUOTE]

Shipping info is in the 1st post.

I saw some goodies :D
The Princess Bride $2
Weird Science $2
Darkman Trilogy $2
Spawn Animated series Vol.1 and 2 special edition lot $2

You just keep taking my monies and rupees how am I supposed to buy a Hylian wooden shield with no rupees?

Anyway

DC-Dead or Alive 2 $5.00
Princess Bride-$1.00

[quote name='Nightfox31']You just keep taking my monies and rupees how am I supposed to buy a Hylian wooden shield with no rupees?

Anyway

DC-Dead or Alive 2 $5.00
Princess Bride-$1.00[/QUOTE]

Hyrulian credit card? :roll:
Thanks for the bid, check your fire on Princess Bride!

Nintendo DS Bleach complete (JP import with JP voices!) $3
Nintendo DS Bleach the 2nd complete (JP import with JP voices!) $3

[quote name='SFKhoa']Nintendo DS Bleach complete (JP import with JP voices!) $3
Nintendo DS Bleach the 2nd complete (JP import with JP voices!) $3 [/QUOTE]

Good to see another SHMUPster here to bid! Maybe one day I'll sell all my shmups then you and DieByTheSword can go nuts,

Just curious, what is that Bjork dvd? It doesn't look like I'll be outbid (and here comes Neineme) but I am interested in what exactly is on it. I wanna see Dancer in the Dark (even more now after seeing Antichrist and it's amazingness)... So, details!

Found out it's a DVD single! Excited!

You ever see Rubber Johnny?

1) What exactly are Shmups?

and

2) Should I watch the first 4 episodes of Bleach that have been sitting unwatched in my yard sale finds box?

[quote name='Vulgarism']Just curious, what is that Bjork dvd? It doesn't look like I'll be outbid (and here comes Neineme) but I am interested in what exactly is on it. I wanna see Dancer in the Dark (even more now after seeing Antichrist and it's amazingness)... So, details!

Found out it's a DVD single! Excited!

You ever see Rubber Johnny?[/QUOTE]

Yep Rubber Johnny is pretty freaky stuff. Did you ever watch the Fukuro and Usagi videos on the Art of Silent Hill DVD I sent you. Also some pretty scary stuff. Here's another one of my faves, short but sweet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxTw4W9VN9o

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Handsome I am getting the Mushihimesama Futari 1.5 LE :D[/QUOTE]

GRRRR...I'm so jealous. I'm stuck with old Sega shmups, wish I could play all the new hotness. I'm extremely jealous of 360 owners only for the shmups. (And Rez HD) :D

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Yep Rubber Johnny is pretty freaky stuff. Did you ever watch the Fukuro and Usagi videos on the Art of Silent Hill DVD I sent you. Also some pretty scary stuff. Here's another one of my faves, short but sweet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxTw4W9VN9o

GRRRR...I'm so jealous. I'm stuck with old Sega shmups, wish I could play all the new hotness. I'm extremely jealous of 360 owners only for the shmups. (And Rez HD) :D[/QUOTE]

Shit yeah! I've actually been trying to finish up making custom DVD art for each disc so I can present them proudly in my collection (although I did see a CAG is selling a legit copy of Lost Memories for like $35 shipped I believe..)

bread's done
Back