Have Bad Company 2 VIP codes and FF13 DLC codes for 3 bucks each!

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']WHAT? Where did you get it so early?[/QUOTE]

My gamestop has a huge stack of them. Didnt it come with the Wii Version as a pre-order bonus too?

If you want one I am sure I can snag an extra as I know both managers quite well.

EDIT: ah you thought I meant the game I am guessing. I meant PRE-ORDER BONUS as in the Soundtrack!!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']My gamestop has a huge stack of them. Didnt it come with the Wii Version as a pre-order bonus too?

If you want one I am sure I can snag an extra as I know both managers quite well.

EDIT: ah you thought I meant the game I am guessing. I meant PRE-ORDER BONUS as in the Soundtrack!![/QUOTE]

Oh, I thought you meant the game! I haven't even preordered mine yet, I should head down there and grab the cd today.

GOOD MORNING CAGsters!

Updated! Had some good bids overnight, just got back from work and bout to watch some weird Korean movies until I pass out. Good night!

ATTENTION!

End time has been changed to a random time between 9pm-10pm to decrease sniping and make sure you chumps get your bids in early! Bid early, bid often!

My KOS-MOS Figures say Bump. Also my 1900th post :razz:

DSC00987.jpg

Wow!! I want one of those!!

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Oh I forgot one thing in my RE collection.

I have THIS...

DSC01157.jpg

That's the Tokyo Marui Biohazard Samurai Edge LE airsoft. They made versions for Every RE character. This is the Rebecca Chambers standard model. And to prove I'm a real member of S.T.A.R.S...

DSC01124.jpg

I have a real one too! I planned on modifying it to a Samurai Edge model but it would need a new slide, custom grips, and a new sight which would probably cost me at least 400 bucks. So screw that.[/QUOTE]

Free Bump!!!. I linked this Lowball in my thread to give you a heads up. Also, where did you get that SWEET Resident Evil Airsoft gun?

[quote name='Nightfox31']Free Bump!!!. I linked this Lowball in my thread to give you a heads up. Also, where did you get that SWEET Resident Evil Airsoft gun?[/QUOTE]

Craigslist from some guy in Chinatown. 40 bucks was a steal, he even gave me a dot site attachment for it free. I ran out of gas for it but the few times I fired the gun it shot FAST. The Barry and Wesker versions usually sell for a pretty penny on Ebay.

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=bi...p3286.m270.l1313&_odkw=samurai+edge&_osacat=0

That is freakin sweet. Do me favor next time, if you get a chance that is, if you see another one on craiglist in your area for that cheap, please let me know. Especially if it the Jill Valentine edition, she, to me, is by far the greatest Resident Evil character out there. She edges Leon's awesome hair by just a smidge.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']lol @ handsome.

Yep I hate/destest/wish injury on that classless QB named Phyllis. :D

Bump![/QUOTE]

I hated every single team left in the AFC.

Having to watch a Colts-Jets game is like hell on earth for a Patriots fan.

An AFC Championship Game approaches. Command?

bvharris casts Meteor.

bread's done
Back