HAVE Bankshot Billiards 2 XBLA Code for Trade

xbox lives on

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I already own BB2 and purchased a Xbox Live Premium Kit which included another code for BB2. I wish to trade that code for a different XBLA Title.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']I have Joust or Robotron.[/quote]

I'd rather have DigDug, Cloning Clyde, New Rally-X or N+ (if you can even get a code for it yet)

I already have Joust (200/200 in it) but if I can't get something else in the next couple of days, I will trade you for Robotron.

[quote name='neudog']I'm interested. CML and let me know if you see anything, thanks:)[/quote]
CML?

You have a ton of games for lots of consoles, but I was just wanting to do like a straight up trade between XBLA Titles.

[quote name='xbox lives on']CML?

You have a ton of games for lots of consoles, but I was just wanting to do like a straight up trade between XBLA Titles.[/QUOTE]

That's cool, but if you change your mind let me know. I had copies of Robotron and Uno a few weeks back, but was lucky to find another CAG trading Worms and UMK3.

OK, just for reference, these are pretty much the only games I am interested in:

Alien Hominid HD
Boogie Bunnies
Cloning Clyde
Contra
Dig Dug
N+
New Rally X
XXXRobotron GOT FROM FRIEND OF SONIC XXX
RootBeer Tapper
Super Contra
...Or some MS Points

(For JJSP) Maybe Time Pilot + 1 other XBLA Title Listed (Not really wanting Astropop)

Depending on the XBLA Arcade game offered will depend on if I will accept 1 or 2 titles for exchange (Since BB2 is a more expensive XBLA Title than titles listed)

[quote name='xbox lives on']Responded to your PM.[/quote]
it still won't let me rep you back, I have been here over 30 days. I don't know why except that maybe I don't have enough posts yet (which is why I am bumping this ;))

bread's done
Back