Have: CoDBOP,FFXIV, MOH PC Keys; HUGE Reach Vinyl Banner W: DC Universe, PS Points

Echelon79

CAGiversary!
So, I have never done this before and have some stuff that I am thinking on whether or not I want to get rid of.

Want:

DC Universe Online Serial - PC
Battlefield Bad Company 2 PS3 VIP code
Playstation Points

Have:

PC Keys:
Keys will be emailed as soon as a an arrangement is made ( Can be Downloaded from the manufacturer or Steam)
PC CoD Black Ops -$40 Key Only, can be added to Steam - Purchased on PS3 as well, so did not use - Straight Trade for DC Universe Online Serial
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Serial Key - Got for Christmas, opened and never used - $35 or straight trade for DC Universe Online Serial
PC Final Fantasy XIV- $20 Key Only, Made free to play recently for the forseable future.
PC Medal of Honor - $20 Key Only, Can be added to your EA Account and downloaded through their installer - Straight Trade for BF BC2 PS3 VIP Code

Halo Reach 10ft x 5 ft Retail poster - This is not a made in my garage banner - $150 OBO Shipped - And if you are interested, please give me an offer
Below is a link to the banner, and I can take a Picture for you if needed, I just have not unrolled it yet. It has eyelets and is ready to ship and hang, a collectors item for any Halo fan. Would be willing to trade this for a set of wireless headphones, preferably usable for the PS3/PC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSKXa_iczD8

And please, feel free to make offers. As a new trader I will email keys before payment as well. Really looking for PS points.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back