HAVE: Far Cry 3 WANT: Dishonored, Borderlands 2 or Skyrim

[quote name='youruglyclone']willing to work out a trade, wireless adapter for ng2?[/quote]

That's a little lop-sided. I would consider a multi-game trade for the wireless adapter if the other game(s) were decent.

Is it the Wireless Adapter for the 360? If so, cml. I have Eternal Sonata and R6V2 both sealed, although they aren't on my list yet.

[quote name='Ski Hawk']Is it the Wireless Adapter for the 360? If so, cml. I have Eternal Sonata and R6V2 both sealed, although they aren't on my list yet.[/quote]

Yes, it is the official 360 wireless adapter.

[quote name='Ski Hawk']Well, I have Eternal Sonata and R6V2 both sealed, would there be anything else on my list you'd be interested in?[/quote]

I'll check your list; right now, I have a guy interested in buying it. If I don't hear back from him by tomorrow, I'll let you know.

Also, bump for the addition of one new Xbox Wireless Game Receiver.

[quote name='stewie75']CML For the network adapter, I've got NG2 + something else?[/quote]

I've got someone interested in the wireless adapter right now, and Rusty, I've just made a deal for Ninja Gaiden 2. Thanks, though.

bread's done
Back