Have: Fight sticks. Want: $$$

l337m4573rpyr0

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Unfortunately, I am more in need of cash than I am peripherals so, I'm selling a couple of my fightsticks. Up for sale are:

A Mad catz street fighter IV round 1 TE stick for PS3. The stick looks and plays like new and will come with the original box which is in very good condition.

A Hori HRAP EX-SE for xbox 360. While the stick is in good condition both functionally and cosmetically, the joystick itself is slightly loose feeling (about 1/2" of play before you feel any resistance from the spring). It hasn't affected my ability to input any commands but, some people may be annoyed by the extra "slack". I do not have the original packaging for this stick.

I'm primarily interested in paypal but, I'll also consider trades for games on my wishlist. Feel free to PM me with an offer.

Here are a few pics of the merchandise:

QcEf3.jpg

a0tFi.jpg

f99qs.jpg

iPfPw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a spare stick that I couldn't dump off here. I ended up selling it on ebay for $30 more than I was offering here. Hope you find takers for them.

Hi,
If it is still available I may be interested in the hrap ex se stick. Lmk if it is still available and what your price and shipping would be like.

bread's done
Back