Have: Final Fantasy 13 (PS3), Resistance (PS3), GTA4 (PS3), RE5 (PS3) Want: 360 Games

Goodfella1986

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Hi everyone,
I have the following for trade

Playstation 3 Games:
-Resistance (PS3) - Greatest Hits Edition
-Resident Evil 5 (PS3)
-Final Fantasy 13 (PS3)
-GTA4 (PS3) - Greatest Hits Edition
-God of War Collection - SEALED

Blu-Rays:
Lost Season 4

Want:
Gears of War (Xbox 360)
Gears of War 2 (Xbox 360)
NHL 10 (Xbox 360)
Sacred 2 (Xbox 360)
Final Fantasy 13 (Xbox 360)
Lost Odyssey (Xbox 360)
Grand Theft Auto 4: Episodes from Liberty City (Xbox 360)
Resident Evil 5 (Xbox 360)
Xbox Live Cards
Xbox 360 Controllers
PAYPAL

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tagout']Are you interested in selling those PS3 games? I'll take em all for a good price.[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested. Let me know a price that works for you shipped. I do live in Canada so hopefully that is alright.

PM'd Bry.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']I'm a bit unsure of your list. You have the God of War Collection coming to you that you're wanting to trade back out?[/QUOTE]
Yup. I ordered it as a filler item to use a coupon at sears.ca before my old PS3 died. I get the game tomorrow.

You still interested in Resistance 2? I got it in a trade here, but don't want it anymore. It's still unopened. Maybe we can work out a trade.

Hi, Interested in these games. I have Lost Odyssey for 360, but it's missing the 4th disc. CML and let me know if anything else interests you for a trade. Thanks!

Playstation 3 Games:

-Final Fantasy 13 (PS3)
-God of War Collection - SEALED

Kryptonic- Don't know if it would be worthwhile to sell GTA4 for either of us since it would cost an arm and a leg to ship. Thanks for the interest though. If you have any unlisted 360 games let me know.

mis0- Just saw Lost Odyssey, unless you wanted to add in some cash or if you have any other unlisted 360 games.

*Bump

bread's done
Back