Have Game Boy Advance SP system and games- want them all GONE! Now with prices!

[quote name='naes']I think I'd rather buy :)[/quote]

I'd say $42 shipped for the pair, to the same person, if you're paying with Paypal. PM me if you'd like to talk. I have another guy interested in Hoops, but shipping two games to the same person is easier and cheaper (assuming I can ship to NYC like before). :)

Willing to drop the price about 5 to 10 bucks?
[quote name='Rocko']I'd say $42 shipped for the pair, to the same person, if you're paying with Paypal. PM me if you'd like to talk. I have another guy interested in Hoops, but shipping two games to the same person is easier and cheaper (assuming I can ship to NYC like before). :)[/quote]

[quote name='naes']Willing to drop the price about 5 to 10 bucks?[/quote]

$40 is really as low as I'd go for those 2, shipped.

Onikage, I didn't see anything, sorry.

How much for just Puzzle Quest then?
[quote name='Rocko']$40 is really as low as I'd go for those 2, shipped.

Onikage, I didn't see anything, sorry.[/quote]

[quote name='jman619']If he doesn't get hoops. I want it. That is unless someone else don't already want it. :)[/quote]

It's yours, mate.

[quote name='naes']Bump.

You wouldn't happen to be interested in Brain Age, would you?[/quote]
Sorry, I just got rid of that one myself.

Speaking of which, a lot of my shit is gone to GS, and the remaining DS games, which I've updated, will be going to eBay in a week.

I'm interested in Lost in Blue, but I don't want to pay too high for it. How much are you thinking of?

Hmm, I'll get back to you.
[quote name='Rocko']Not a very CAGful price. Probably something like $22.[/quote]

^_^;;;;;;;;;;

And such.

Metroid Prime and Lost in Blue went to eBay. Mario/Luigi: PiT and Kirby CC going to eBay in a week.

bread's done
Back