HAVE: GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, NES, N64, GC, WII, WIIU, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PS5, XBOX 360, XBOX ONE, GENESIS, DC. CHECK IT OUT!

Returning your bump!!! I really want the book, so I'm gonna wait til amazon has it cheap, unless someone on CAG will trade me theirs!!

Thanks for taking interest in my list buddy! Im sorry but I dont see anything that really jumps out at me, except that MH field guide... but either way, im going to keep my MP trilogy guide.. Here's a consolation bump!

[quote name='Dillon627']Does the end war come with a headset?[/QUOTE]

Nope, sorry. That is the reason I have the game in the first place... lol

how much for Kinect Sports (factory sealed) and i may have 2 Eye of Judgment Cards - Set 1 booster packs

Last edited:
[quote name='starmask2k3']have much for Kinect Sports (factory sealed) and i may have 2 Eye of Judgment Cards - Set 1 booster packs[/QUOTE]

Pm'ed!

Just returning the free bump from earlier. If you know anyone who wants Uncharted, it's currently $6 on clearance at TRU. That's where I got my copies from.;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Just returning the free bump from earlier. If you know anyone who wants Uncharted, it's currently $6 on clearance at TRU. That's where I got my copies from.;)[/QUOTE]

Awesome deal!

Bump

bread's done
Back