Have: God of War: Ascension (PS3) - Want: $40 Amazon E-Gift Card

Bump.

I know someone out there has a PS3 version of Soul Caliber 4 they'd like to trade for my 360 version.

Yoda > Vader, after all. Come on! :)

Haha, yeah.

I know RE5 is a longshot, but I may as well try, since it's been out for awhile and many might have already beaten it. :)

is this the collector's edition that comes with the badge and the bag and all that stuff? btw i'm in london, which may cause a bit of problems if a trade is in order..

so if i were to ask could i trade your collector's edition for.. say red fraction since that's what you want.. then i would have to send it to you in kansas and you would have to send it over to me here?

Definitely, man.

Red Faction is what I want the most out of the two, so if you wanted to make the trade, yeah, I'd definitely be up for it. :)

Only thing is you would have to ship first, as your feedback is lower than mine.

yup yup i read the forum rules to see how it is and i could understand that it's fair if i ship first. the only problem being and i mean no disrespect whether i could trust you or not. do you happen to have any feedback say like a ebay account or something which i could see. not saying that you'll scam me, hopefully not, but i just want to be sure. i know i'm new to the forum and it'll be the first time i'll have participated in a trade but my ebay account shows that i pay quickly and am reliable..

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayI...&myworld=true&seeallfeedback=See All Feedback

I have Dead Space already, though I've only played through the first level. It's been in my 'need to play' backlog for ages!

And.. bump!

bread's done
Back