HAVE: Halo Reach Noble 6 Avatar Helmet code WANT: Make me an offer!

Nobi-Wan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Hey guys, I just picked up a couple Noble 6 Avatar Helmet codes from Comic Con. You can't get them unless you're at Comic Con, PAX, or GamesCom. Anyone want to trade something for one?
The Helmet can be unlocked immediately. I found it in the suits section of the avatar customization menu. I kept looking in the headwear section which is, apparently, wrong.

If anyone has some MS Points or PSN credit I'd definitely be interested.
I'm also looking for
BF:BC 2 Onslaught Mode for the 360
Red Dead Redemption Preorder codes for Dead Eye Outfit or Warhorse
Modern Warfare 2 DLC

NobleSixHelmet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can i trade for one? Ive got a medal of honor beta code, or some random avatar stuff like the Dark One avatar mask from Metro 2033? Will you trade?

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Sure there is. Did you click the CML logo in my box?[/QUOTE]
Doh!
Sorry, didn't see that. I'll check it now.

If you can get me any KoL (Kingdom of Loathing) codes from the Asymetric/Kingdom of Loathing booth... #1431... I could toss you a dollar or two per probably. Ask for a code.. and ask for 2 more for your clanmates.. if they ask a clan say KoL addicts.. it might work. :D I got a few last year. They'll definitely give you one though...

[quote name='georox']If you can get me any KoL (Kingdom of Loathing) codes from the Asymetric/Kingdom of Loathing booth... #1431... I could toss you a dollar or two per probably. Ask for a code.. and ask for 2 more for your clanmates.. if they ask a clan say KoL addicts.. it might work. :D I got a few last year. They'll definitely give you one though...[/QUOTE]
I'll try. I'm going tomorrow so I'll see what I can do.

More PM's replied.

Whew! After reading 25 messages in my inbox I have great news guys, I have 2 codes pending for trade but I was able to grab a couple more at CC today!

[quote name='georox']If you can get me any KoL (Kingdom of Loathing) codes from the Asymetric/Kingdom of Loathing booth... #1431... I could toss you a dollar or two per probably. Ask for a code.. and ask for 2 more for your clanmates.. if they ask a clan say KoL addicts.. it might work. :D I got a few last year. They'll definitely give you one though...[/QUOTE]
Hey man, I grabbed you three codes for you and your friends for Kingdom of Loathing.

I also PM'd you, hopefully it's good enough. If not, I'll find something to trade for.

Edit: PMed you again with a better offer. Gotta get me a helmet!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey dude is there a avatar item for just turning up like there was with e3(If so can you grab me one)
Also I have a bit better offer!
Pm sent

Hey guys, I'm back again!
One of these just sold on Ebay for $150!!!

I'm open to trades and I have a few left so PM me if you have any trades or interest. My inbox is pretty much full so I have to clear out a lot of messages that are all for the Helmet so if I accidentally erase one of yours that I haven't responded to please PM me again with your offer.

I'm also interested in any Red Dead DLC (like the Warhorse or Deadeye DLC) but mainly either PayPal or MS Points or PSN Points.

I cant spend any money until after my holiday so unforunatly I cant get you any ms points in the next two weeks

I sent you a PM earlier this afternoon with a second offer. it that still isn't good enough, I can buy you some MSP, and trade you for them (or both things if that's what you want)

Gotta got me a helmet!

I replied twice, once agreeing to your offer, and one saying I have the MSP for you. You just need to reply with what I'm supposed to do now.

All feedback has been left and PM's responded to. Thanks for the trade, Jaklap. I PM'd you a code and left you feedback, thanks!

I have a few left guys, plus my sisters grabbed a couple so I may be able to convince them to let me share them with you guys.
They have a PS3 so if anyone wants to trade PSN credit that would be ideal.
Thanks again!!

[quote name='The Chop Suey']lol i grabbed like 20 and my friend literally grabbed a stack of like 100+[/QUOTE]
I have PM you and supermodestmouse with offers about a possible trade. Thats if you are willing to trade.

Sent you a PM, Nobi. Sent one to modestmouse as well.

Forgot to mention in both that I can do PayPal (just in case either of you are interested).

[quote name='supermodestmouse']I'm surprised I didn't see you brother! at any rate, a bump and a shameless plug for me...I've got a few of these bad boys.[/QUOTE]
Haha yeah I didn't see you around. Did you go all the days or just one?

OH and BTW, if you're new to CAG, please don't beg for one for free or ask me to send the code first. There are a few guys that are PM'ing me that literally joined maybe 2 days ago and want me to send the code first before they trade me XXX amount in MS Points or PSN credit. I'm not an idiot.

Also, please stop spamming me on XBL, you'll get a quicker response from me here.

bread's done
Back