Have: Huge PS3 Bundle (w/ 14 PS3 games, and much more) Want: Gaming PC, $$$

eosmera

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Well here I am, going to be going to college in the next month or so, going to be studying 3D animation. I will be needing a powerful PC that can handle the graphic intensive programs, it will need to play smooth with no framerate stutters. The plus side of having such a powerful system is that I can also play games on it. So here I am looking to trade my PS3 bundle for one, I figure I won't have time for my PS3 in college and since I need a powerful computer and want a PS3 the computer wins.

SYSTEM
-60GB PS3 console
-2 Sixaxis Controllers w/ 2 USB Chargers
-2 Sony Brand Controller Skins *RED & ORANGE* (I would never play without one since they are so comfy)
-Intercooler

PSN GAMES
-PAIN
-Everyday Shooter
-Go Sudoku
-Go Puzzles
-Pixel Junk Monsters
-Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1 download)
-Crash Bandicoot 2 (PS1 download)
-Warhawk Omega Dawn Expansion Installed
-All MotorStorm Content Installed
-Unreal Tournament III Map Pack Installed

PS3 GAMES (all games are COMPLETE, and practically new):
-Warhawk w/ Headset
-Eye of Judgment w/ PSEye, Mat, Cards
-Guitar Hero III w/ Guitar Controller
-Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
-Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles
-Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
-Rainbow Six: Vegas
-Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
-MotorStorm
-Call of Duty 4
-Orange Box
-Unreal Tournament III
-Resistance: Fall of Man
-Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

PS2 GAMES (All games are complete, to the best of my knowledge, and in very good condition):
-Dragon Quest VIII
-Final Fantasy XII
-Kingdom Hearts
-Kingdom Hearts II

BLURAY MOVIES
-Ratatouille
-No Country For Old Men
-Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

I have a certain set of requirements for the computer (I would prefer it comes with a LCD monitor), but I will check out all offers and take into account certain situations. I am not against being able to upgrade certain parts of the computer.

I WILL NOT SPLIT THIS BUNDLE UP.

I will also consider $$$.

I honor trader points and if you have more I WILL send first. If you have LESS you will send first.

If you're weary I have 152 100% positive eBay feedback as both buyer and seller, username: bco062799.

Thanks for your time.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Wow, greatest bundle I've ever seen. Good taste in movies and games IMO. I hope you get a PC, FREE BUMP.[/quote]

Well thank you, I am a gamer at heart and only buy what I know I will enjoy. I am going to go into the game industry after college. I want to be a character concept artist.

bread's done
Back